The Fountain of Gaia

Emily's POV
  I wake up and roll over towards Liam. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps me in his arms. I lay a few kisses on his chest.
  "You know I was worried we wouldn't be together when you became the Tribrid." Liam says.
  "What? Why wouldn't we?" I ask as I prop myself up.
  "I don't know. I just thought you'd be different."
  "Well that's ridiculous." I say and lay my head back on Liam's chest. He strokes my head and I listen to him breathing.
  "So are you really going to make a master race?" He asks.
  "I guess so."
  "What if people don't want to?" He asks.
  "I don't know. I guess it will be everyone's own choice. I mean, I think being a Tribrid is pretty awesome, obviously. What about you? What do you think?" I ask.
  "Are you kidding? Heck yeah. I get to be like you. Definitely. I get to run around all fast and cast super awesome spells." Liam says enthusiastically. I chuckle and give Liam a kiss.
  "We should get up and get ready to go." I say. We get up from bed and get dressed.
  "I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick. I'll meet you down stairs." I tell Liam. I go to the bathroom and use the toilet. I usually have to go after I wake up. I brush my teeth and wash my face one last time. We've been on the move so much, you have to use these chances when you get them. You never know where you'll end up. I get out of the bathroom and meet Liam downstairs. People were moving some stuff out of the house and packing. Liam and I go outside.
  "How'd you guys sleep?" Marcus asks us.
  "Took me a while to fall asleep, but after I did, I slept pretty good actually." I say.
  "Same here." Liam responds. I look at him.
  "You fell asleep in like 3 seconds!" I tease.
  "I meant about the sleeping pretty good part!" He says and gives me a little nudge. I roll my eyes and nudge him back.
  "So who's carrying who?" Liam asks.
  "I thought I could carry you." Cyran says to Liam.
  "Em since you are still new, we won't have you carry anyone. Tony can carry Marcus. Which leaves Miranda. Hector will be carrying you." Marcus rolls his eyes immediately upon hearing who's taking him.
  "If you don't like it, you can go with the others." Tony says.
  "Yeah right. Like I'm going to let you guys have all the fun." Marcus says.
  "Are we ready to go?" I ask.
  "Yes we are. Hector, Miranda knows where we are going so you two will be leading us." Cyran says. We all get ready to go.
  Tony walks over to Marcus he passed by me right as I'm bending down to make sure my shoe is tied.
  "Whew! Gotta Love that view!" Tony says. I immediately stand up. Was he saying that about me? I look at Tony, he smiles and winks, but gestures to the forest surrounding us. The same old regular looking forest. He was definitely saying that about me, and then he tried to play it off. Tony's lucky Liam didn't hear that or else he might not still have that smirk on his face still. I take a deep breath in and try not to focus on what just happened.
  Hector picks up Miranda and heads off. We follow them towards the mountains. We take a break half way there and take a long rest.
  "Should we wait until night fall to start again?" Marcus asks.
  "No, we will rest for a bit, feed, and then keep going." Sia says.
  "Feed?" Marcus
  "You know what we mean." Tony says. I was kind of hungry.
  "We'll be right back." I kiss Liam and follow the vampires for a hunt. I've only ever hunted with Cyran. It's interesting to see what animals the other vampires prefer. Sia catches a doe and drains the entire thing. She brings back the body to feed the witches and other non vampires.. How thoughtful of her.
  "How did she drink the whole thing without.. you know?" I ask Cyran.
  "Each vampires has a different tolerance for blood. And some animals are stronger than others in terms of how satisfying they are." He replies.
  "Are deer not very satisfying?"
  "Uhh, well no actually they are.."
  "I've got a big appetite." Sia whispers in my ear, it startles me and makes me jump. Sia laughs then runs off again. I look at Cyran.
  "Sorry, about that. After a certain number of years most vampires just sort of give up on social skills.." Cyran explains. We both laugh for a bit.
  Cyran and I hunt together and end up finding a badger. "You take this one, that should be a good size for you." He says.
  I snatch the badger up and drain him. His blood has a bit of a metallic taste to it. Not my favorite, but still very satisfying. I can feel the warm blood reinvigorating my body. Suddenly I'm more aware of everything around me. I can hear another animal, a fox maybe close by. Every fiber of my being wants to go and kill that fox. I start running towards it. "You know that fox will put you over the edge. Go back to camp and enjoy some of the venison." Sam says to me.
  She's right. I turn myself around and run straight for camp. I stop right in front of Liam. He jumps when he sees me.
  "Geez! Babe, you gotta stop doing that!" He says laughingly.
  "Oops sorry. Forgot." I reply. Marcus is breaking down the doe that Sia brought back. Miranda is helping him. I think they're using a spell to dry out the left overs to make jerky. I walk over to get a closer look.
  "Are you guys making beef jerky with magic?" I ask.
  "Venison, jerky and yes. A simple dehydration spell." Marcus says with a smile. Marcus cooks the legs of the deer and Liam gets his portion. I take a small serving for myself. Even though I fed, I can still feel my stomach is empty and longing for some actual food. We eat together and then go to sleep.
  We wake up early the next morning the vampires dawn their cloaks and Miranda seals them with a spell. I guess to ensure that an accident won't cause the cloaks to fall off or ride up or anything like that, we head out again for another day of running.
  We arrive at the edge of the mountain range at dusk. Finally we can stop running. I am definitely feeling exhausted, I've never run like that before. We wait for everyone to arrive before we continue.
  "It should be over here." Miranda leads us through the trees up the side of a mountain. Then she stops and turns to me. I know what she's asking.
  "Let me try." I say. I close my eyes and think about my vision and the fountain I saw. I see the cave entrance. I open my eyes and look around. I walk past Miranda and to a cliff.
  "Right here." I say.
  "Where?" Cyran asks.
  "Here." I point down. There is a small opening under the rock, which looks difficult to get to.
  "How are we supposed to get there?" Marcus asks.
  "Not we." Tony says. Then he climbs, almost effortlessly, into the opening.
  "Show off." Marcus mutters. I pat him on the shoulder.
  "We will be right back." I say. I climb down and enter the cave. Cyran, Sia, and Hector follow behind. We walk into this small cavern that opens up the deeper we get. Suddenly I hear a noise.
  "I can hear the water." I say. I close my eyes and focus on the faint trickle of water. I lead them down further into the cavern. It starts to get darker and darker the deeper we get. But the sound gets louder. Then we see a bluish white light in the dark.
  "Is that it?" Tony asks.
  "Yes." I reply.
  We walk towards the glowing light and the sound. I finally see the fountain. The water is flowing out of the rock and into the small stream. The glow from the water illuminates the entire area.
  "The fountain of Gaia." I say.
  "Wow." Tony says. I reach in my pocket and take out a glass container. I dip the container in the water. The liquid is cold and I can can feel it through the glass.
  "Is that going to be enough?" Tony asks.
  "I don't know." I say putting the top back on. I notice Cyran pulling out two more containers.
  "Just in case." He says and hands me the containers. I fill up the other two and hand them back to him.
  "One down, two to go." Sia says. We make our way back out of the cavern. We climb out and meet back up with everyone else.
  "So?" Marcus asks.
  "We found it."
  "Let me see." He asks. I pull out the container and let him hold it.
  "Wow. It's cold and glowing." Miranda comes over and looks at it.
  "This is where all witches started." She says. Marcus hands it back to me.
  "So how do we get through the rest of the mountains?" Sia asks.
  "We can travel down the side of the mountains and before we cross through. Then I can take the spell down." Miranda says.
  "Alright. Let's get moving." Cyran says. Everyone gets ready and we start along the mountain range.
  One down, two to go. I think to myself.