Arriving for battle

Emily's POV
  Liam, my mom, and I spent the whole day watching movies, eating popcorn, and spending the day together. I don't know what time I fell asleep, or when everyone else fell asleep.
  I wake up to the sound of an alarm going off throughout the mountain.
  "What is that noise?" Liam asks. The door swings open and Hiroen comes in."Come with me." He looks concerned.
  "What's going on?" I ask rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
  "There's an army behind us and an army headed towards us. It looks like they're here." Hiroen says. We get up from the bed as Marcus comes into the corridor.
  "E come on. You have to see this." Cyran and Samson came out of their rooms "Go on, we're right behind you." My mom says. Marcus leads me to the balcony that looks over the outer city. The sun has barely begun to peak out over the valley, and there is a fog over the land. The air is crisp, almost chilly. I get to the railing and look out. I see in the distance the ground moving, but it's not the ground. It's people, heading right for us.
  "There's so many of them." I say.
  "There's more." Marcus says. He leads us to the balcony that looks out the back of the mountain. There we see a smaller army, already set up with a camp.
  "When did they get here?!" I ask.
  "Sometime in the night. We aren't really sure." Marcus says.
  "I'm glad your mom is doing better. We are going to need all the help we can get." He adds.
  "What are we going to do?" I ask, more to myself.
  "We will fight." Liam says, he's such an Alpha.
  "What about the people in the outer city?" I ask.
  "They will be brought into the mountain. I'm going to head down to help."
  "I want to help too." I say.
  "You might need to meet with Edaline, but I won't turn down help." Marcus says. We head back down, everyone is in a bit of a panic, and I don't blame them. I look around for Edaline, Miranda, Ryfin, or Vasylia, but I couldn't find them.  I follow Marcus down to the outer city. People were trickling into the mountain.
  "Why isn't everyone coming into the mountain?" I ask.
  "I'm not sure." Marcus walks into the city.
  "Marigold," I say and head to her house. I get to her door and knock frantically. The door flies open.
  "Emily, what is going on?" She asks annoyed.
  "Do you not hear the alarm? There is an army headed this way." I say.
  "But isn't that why you are here?" Then I realized, everyone here thinks I'm going to save them. They believe I can defeat these armies. I look over at Marcus and Liam.
  "Marigold, I can't defeat two armies alone.", I tell her.
  "But, you are the Tribrid."
  "Not completely, I'm not a vampire yet." And the realization washes over her like cold water.
  "You aren't the Tribrid yet." her eyes widen and she rushes back into her house. I step into her house and watch as she frantically throws things into a bag.
  "Emily, Where are you?" I hear Hiroen in my head.
  "I'm in the outer city. Hiroen, they all think I'm going to save them. How am I suppose to defeat two armies?" I ask.
  "We know. You need to come back in the mountain. We are about to let everyone know, and they might not be happy about the news." he says.
  "You mean they will be angry with me?"
  "They might panic. And when a large number of people panic, it can be dangerous." he tells me.
  "Marigold." she looks over at me.
  "We have to go now." I say sternly. She nods in understanding.
  "Liam, Marcus, we have to leave now." I say as we walk out of her home, but I am shocked to see a large crowd has gathered around us. I hear them all talking.
  "Tribrid."
  "Tribrid, you will save us, right?"
  "The Tribrid will protect us."
  "Save us."
  "Help us." I hear them say. I back away slowly from them. I need to get out of here. I look for a way around the group, but nothing is  clear.
  "Follow me." Marcus says and grabs my hand and rushes me away from the group. I look back and see Liam's grumpy face and Marigold following behind us. He leads me to a small door away from the main door. He pulls out a key and unlocks the door. Once everyone is inside, he locks the door behind us. We walk up a flight of stairs and we are back in the main hall. I'm so glad to be inside, I need to find Hiroen. But as I was about to reach out, Liam punches Marcus in the face. I know this was only a matter of time before this boils over, but this is the worst time. Marcus staggers back from the punch holding the side of his face.
  "Seriously? You want to do this now?" Marcus says.
  "No, but its really hard to control my wolf sometimes." Liam says.
  "Guys, once we have dealt with the TWO armies at our doors, then you can beat each other up. But we need to find Hiroen NOW." I say annoyed. I could tell Liam felt embarrassed.
  "Hiroen, we are inside the mountain. Where are you?" I ask.
  "I'm in the dining hall. Meet us here." he tells me.
  "They're in the dining hall." I say.
  "That is over here." Marcus takes us to the dining hall. I see my mom and give her a big hug. Hiroen, Cyran, Samson,  Alfred, Rose, Edaline, Miranda, and Ryfin were all there.
  "They have just made the announcement to evacuate the city through the tunnels." Ryfin says.
  "Good, and the second army?" Edaline asks.
  "They will be here soon."
  "Have our soldiers clear the city." Edaline says.
  "Can we win?" Rose asks.
  "No, we all need to leave through the tunnels too."
  "What about the soldiers?" I ask.
  "They have been trained to hold them off for our escape."
  "Where will we go?" I ask. Everyone is silent, it seems we have run out of places to hide.

  Unknown POV
  Finally, they made the announcement to evacuate. I use the chaos as a distraction and head to the cells. I head down the stairs, careful not to draw attention to myself. When I reach the cells, I see a guard by Mikes cell. Is he letting him out? It will be a lot easier if he does. I wait a minute and close my eyes to listen to what he is saying.
  "Wait, you don't have to do this." Mike says.
  "We can't risk you escaping." The guard says.
  So I guess we're doing things the hard way.
  I open my eyes and pull out my dagger. I come up behind the guard and thrust my dagger in between his ribs, puncturing his lung. He cries out a muffled scream. When you stab a persons lung they can't make a very loud sound. The guard drops to his knees. I pull my dagger out and he coughs up blood. I kick his body over and grab the keys out of his hand. I unlock the cell and let Mike out. He looks in shock at the body on the ground.
  "Oh, should I have let him kill you?" I ask, already knowing the answer.
  "No, but you could have just knocked him out instead."
  "Why? They are all going to die anyways." I say. Mike bends down and grabs the sword from the dead guard.
  "Follow the crowd of people leaving through the tunnels. Dont draw attention to yourself."
  "Aren't you coming with me?" He asks.
  "No, I need to get to the Tribrid and bring her to Daddy." I say. Mike steps closer to me and a piercing warmth washes over me. I try to take a breath, but the pain sucks all the air out of me. The taste of iron fills my mouth. I'm staring into Mike's eyes, he looks almost sad. I look down and see his hand, holding a sword halfway through my body. I feel the sword move deeper into me and the pain radiates through my core. Blood fills my mouth as I cough. Mike pulls the sword out and my hands instinctively try to cover the wound. But it's no use, the damage is done. Blood spills over my fingers as I fall to my knees. That traitor bas**rd. I watch as he heads out up the stairs.

      Emilys POV
  Suddenly, the entire room shakes. Dust falls from the ceiling and some of the walls crack. I hold on to my mom.
  "What was that?" I ask. I see Marcus heading up the stairs to look, I want to know too, I follow him.
  "Marcus! Come back! We are leaving. Marcus?!" Alfred yells, but Marcus does not respond. Everyone one follows closely behind us. We go up to the balcony that looks out over the outer city. I can see smoke rising from one section of the outer wall. There is dust everywhere, making it hard to see beyond the wall. Everyone is looking out over trying to decipher what is going on. We're all covered in dusty dirt and sweat.
  Then suddenly I hear a huge bellow of thunder. No wait it's not thunder it's different. There's something animalistic to it, almost like a growl.  Wait a second. I know this sound. I've heard it before. What is it?
  "What was that?" Liam asks.
  "It's the sound from my dream." I say. Then we hear flapping and more thunder.
  I look over at Hiroen. His face falls and his skin turns pale. I see fear in his eyes.
  "Hiroen. What is that sound?" I ask cautiously, afraid of the answer.
  He pulls out a napkin from his pocket and wipes some sweat off of his brow. Then he looks at me with trembling eyes.
  "It's a Dragon."