Come Back

3 months later
      Emily's POV
      I wake up to the smell of sandalwood filling the air. I open my eyes to see Liam fast asleep next to me. It is still early morning. Ever since the announcement party things with Liam and I have moved pretty fast. I graduated a month ago and since then I've basically been living in Liams room. He rolls over and throws his arm over me. I giggle.
      "Is something funny little mate?" He whispers.
      "No it's cute." I whisper back.
      "Cute you say. Well you want to know what's really cute." He says propping himself up on his elbow and leaning over me.
      "Whats that mate" I say. He gets a mischievous grin on his face. He starts kissing my cheek and makes his way down to my neck.
    "The...way...you...moan" trailing kisses down to my mark spot. We haven't marked each other yet but we have gotten close. When he gets to my spots I let out a moan. He shifts and gets in between my legs. He kisses down my collarbone and down to my bre**ts. He takes my ni**le into his mouth and su*ks. Another moan escapes and I wrap my arms around his back and dig my nails in. He growls in pleasure. I feel him position himself at my entrance. The air around us is thin and I'm panting.
    "Liam, please." I beg. He pushes one of my legs up and I feel him enter me. He's slow at first, each thrust causing me to moan. I wrap my legs around him and pull him in faster, letting him know I want more.
      "Does mate want me to go faster?" Liam teases. I am panting and wanting more.
      "Yes." I say out of breath.
      "Say it."
      "Faster."
  He growls and thrusts faster. He leans down and his lips crash on to mine. My nails dig in more and I feel the pressure building inside me. He trails back down to my neck as I'm close to releasing.
      "Liam." I moan as I feel his teeth graze my spot and I release and I feel him release too. He draws back as we are both panting.
      "You know what's really cute. How flushed you get after s*x." He kisses my nose and goes to the bathroom. He comes back and we cuddle up and fall back asleep for a few more hours.
      When I wake up again it was still morning. I looked at the clock and it was 8 am.
      "Babe wake up your going to be late for training." I say.
      "I had my work out already today." He says kissing me and wrapping me back in his arms. I giggle and escape from his grip. I get out of bed.
      "Yeah well you still need to get up." I say going into the bathroom. I hear him groan and I giggle. When I get out of the bathroom he was up getting dressed. I get dressed too. We head down stairs, we kiss each other good bye and I head into the kitchen for breakfast.
      "Good morning sweetie." Luna Jackie says
      "Good morning" I say joining her.
      "So you ready for more Luna training today?" She asks looking excited.
      "Yes I'm looking forward to it." I reply and dig into some eggs.
      "Well after breakfast we can get started. We have a few things to see to actually." She says. After breakfast we go over to the two other pack houses on the land, there is a warrior pack house and a family pack house. The pack is thinking about building a fourth pack house because of the growing numbers of the pack itself. We look at the pack houses and see how crowded they are. Then we assess the land where we plan to build another pack house. We agree it seems like the best solution. We began heading back to the Alpha pack house when we notice a lot of activity. Then the Alpha calls us back to the pack house. We walk in and Alpha James and Liam were having a heated discussion.
      "Dad I'll go. I'll take two groups of warriors, you don't have to come too. I've been training with them for the past 5 months."
      "What's going on?" Luna asks. They both look at us.
      "Silver Stone Pack called for help they are under attach from rogues. I'm preparing two groups of warriors to go and I'm telling dad he doesn't need to come, we can handle it." Liam says. Liam is an excellent warrior, but the idea of him leaving and going off to fight hurts me. Im nervous at the thought of being so far away from him, but I can't be selfish.
      "Honey why don't you get ready to go and I will talk with your father." Luna says to Liam.
  He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to his room. As soon as we were in his room he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he pins me up against the wall and kisses me. He kisses me hard and passionately. He pulled away and we lean our foreheads together.
      "I know you're scared I can feel it." He whispers.
      "I'm sorry. I just don't want anything to happen to you." I reply.
      "Em I love you. You are the most important thing to me."
      "I love you Liam. Come back ok?" I say. He smiles.
    "Always." We kiss again. There was a knock at the door and Mike walks in
      "Dude we need to go." Mike says.
      "Wait your going too?" I say as Liam puts me down. I run and hug Mike tight.
    "You come back too." I whisper in his ear. He hugs me back.
    "I'll come back Em." He says. I let him go and watch them head down the stairs. I follow behind them. When we get downstairs Liam and his dad are talking and Luna comes over to me.
      "Be strong my dear. This is a test of a Luna. They can't be distracted thinking about us when they go out fighting. Ok?" I nod. She's right. She puts her arm around me and turns to face the guys. They hug and Liam comes to me. I smile and give him a hug.
    "Be safe baby." I say.
    "I will." He says back, kisses me and he leaves. I walk out to the porch and watch as they run out into the woods and shift. I stand there for a moment when I know they are gone I go back inside, up the stairs, and into his room and crawl into his bed. I cry. I tried not to be that girl that cries when she is not with her boyfriend, but it felt like my soul was being ripped out. I know Liam can feel it so I tried to get it under control.
      "Lets go for a run. It will help clear your mind." Sam says. Maybe you're right. I throw off the blanket and head downstairs and out the back door.
      "Sweetie, are you ok?" Luna asks from the living room.
      "Yeah I'm going to go for a run to clear my head." I say. She smiles and nods. I close the back door and head into the woods. I get undressed and shift. It felt good to shift into Sam. I started running through the trees, I push harder and run faster. I don't know how long I was running for but by the time I was making my way back to the pack house it was dark. I shift and get dressed. I felt a ping in my heart out of nowhere. I walked in through the back door, and made it into the living room when a larger ping hits my heart. I grab my chest. Another ping and I fall to my knees. The Luna sees me from the kitchen and runs to my side.
      "Honey what is it?" She asks.
      "I don't know. My heart hurts." I say
      "James!" The Luna yells. The Alpha comes rushing into the room. Another ping and a small scream comes out.
      "Contact the warriors." Luna says. Alpha pulls out his phone and contacts the warrior leader. A new pain. A wave like sting flows threw me and I lay on the floor. The Luna rolls me over and grabs my hands.
      "Em I need you to breathe. Breathe through the pain. Just keep breathing." She tells me. I try to breathe but it's like something heavy is on my chest. I look over at the Alpha and he looks like he is in shock. I feel like I'm about to pass out.
      "Liam is...dead." I hear the Alpha say. I feel another wave of pain, I let out the scream I have been holding in and let the blackness take me.

      Unknown POV
      "Is it done? Has he been taken care of?" I ask
      "Yes, he's been taken care of." She replies.
      "Good. And the spell?" I ask
      "He said it will take time. He said it will only last a few months so make it fast. But he said you will have it." She says.
      "I better. Or it won't be pretty for him." I say
      "He wanted me to remind you of your promise."She says
      "He will have what he wants when it is finished." I snap.