It's been so long

Emily's POV
We follow Edaline through a door and up a stone staircase. We walk down a hallway to another doorway. This doorway opens up to a circular room with eight doors all around. In the middle is a gated hearth with comfy looking couches surrounding it.
"Please take any room you'd like. There will be a guard at the front of the entrance door at all times." Edaline says.
"Thank you for taking us in." my mom says to her. I nod in agreement. Edaline bows to me before she leaves. I make eyes at my mom we laugh together for a moment.
Liam is already at a door looking into a room. Liam enters the room and I follow behind him. I see my mom picking the room across from ours. The room is surprisingly spacious. There is a large bed in the center of the back wall. From the middle of the tall ceiling hangs a  chandelier. There is a dresser and a large rug. I see a door that leads to a small bathroom.
"Wow it's so much nicer here than I thought it'd be." Liam says.
"Right?" I say in agreement as I flop down onto the bed, it's like laying on a cloud. Especially after sleeping in tents for the past week.
"Oh I want to lay in bed forever and never get back up." I say dramatically. Liam gets in the bed next to me.
"I don't have a problem with that." He pulls me on top of him and kisses me. I straddle him and lean back, placing my hands on his chest. Liam runs his hands up my thighs. I feel our mate bond with every touch. He grips firmly when he gets to my hips and moves my hips back and forth and I grind on his member. He lets out a small moan. Oh I've missed my mate. I lean down and kiss him on the lips. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. Liam groans.
"Maybe they will go away." He whispers. Then a second knock. I laugh and hop off him to answer the door. But Liam reaches out and grabs my arm and pulls me back to him.
"Babe, don't let anyone in." He says.
"Why?" I ask. He's eyes look down, and my eyes follow.
Oh, my mate was excited to have me all to himself. I lean down and kiss his member quickly over his pants. Before I dart out of bed to answer the door. "Hey!" Liam shouts as he covers himself up with a blanket. I giggle and wait for him to be situated before I turn the doorknob.
I open the door to a man standing there with our bags. He bows immediately upon seeing me.
"Tribrid, I have brought your things."
"Thank you. If you could just leave them there that would be great." He looks confused and looks around.
"Out here?" He asks.
"Yes, out there." I say firmly. I could tell he did not want to do that, but also that he did not want to argue with me. I stare at him while he makes his decision. He decides to leave our stuff there and backs away from the door. I say thank you and I close the door and turn to the bed. I'm surprised to see it empty. I feel a hand grab my upper arms from behind and pull me back. Liam pulls me close and presses my back up against him. I feel his breath on my neck. I tilt my head to give him better access. He kisses my neck. I reach up and put my hand on the back of his head pulling him into me as his hands trail to my waist. One of his hands goes under my shirt. He lifts my shirt off and kisses down to my shoulder. He unhooks my bra and throws it across the room. He turns me around to face him. His eyes trail down my body and he takes me in. He unbuttons my pants and slides them down my legs. He lifts me off the ground and takes me to the bed. He sits me on the edge of the bed. When I go for his pants he pulls away. He hooks his arms under my thighs and tilts me back. My back is on the bed and my legs are in the air. I can feel Liam kiss the inside of my thigh sending tingles up my body. He kisses my left thigh and then my right. He inches closer to my core with each kiss. I feel his fingers find my opening as he slides one into my folds. His tongue slides up my slit and stops when he gets to my nub. He swirls around it then sucks on it. I let out a moan as he moves his finger in and out of me. His tongue continues to swirl circles around my nub. I feel him insert a second finger as I tighten around him. I feel my breathing pick up as the pleasure builds inside me. He inserts a third finger and I feel him getting close to my spot. My spot of pure ecstasy. I grab the sheets and arch my back, giving him access to deeper parts of me.
"Liam." I moan as he reaches deep inside of me and curls his finger. I gasp.
"Right there." I say as I edge my climax. Abruptly he pulls back his hand and stands between my legs. He rubs the tip of his d**k between my folds and finds my entrance. He pauses for a moment and looks at me.
"Liam, please." I beg for him. He slowly enters me causing a moan to pour out of me. He leans over me placing an arm on both sides as he thrusts into me. I hold on to his arms to keep me from being pushed back.
"Oh.. my.. goddess." I moan. It's been so long and every thrust feels amazing. I feel like I could explode with pleasure.
"I'm going to c*m Liam." He leans down more, wraps an arm under my back and holds on to the top of my shoulder. Then he really pounds harder into me. I feel my org**m crash over me, it felt so good I couldn't even make a sound until after the peak. I let out a moan that I thought shook the bed. I heard Liam moan and release inside me. I hadn't even realized I had stopped breathing until I needed air again. We stay like this, panting and regaining our senses for a moment before Liam picks me up and places my head on a pillow and gets in bed next to me. He pulls me over to him and we cuddle for awhile, just listening to each other breathing.
"Our stuff." I say remembering our things outside.
"You think someone is going to steal it?" He asks teasing.
"No, but we should get it."
"Fine." Liam gets up and I go to the bathroom to clean myself up. When I come out Liam has brought all our stuff in.
"What do we do now?" I ask.
"We could always go again." He raises his eyebrow at me. I giggle and jump on the bed quickly and get under the covers. Liam follows behind and before I know it he's under the covers with me. He moves on top of me and in between my legs. He cups my face and kisses me. He trails kisses down my neck and I wrap my arms around him. I feel him press into me, already aroused again. I slip my hand between us and grab on to his member. I move my hand up and down his shaft as he plants kisses on my neck. I feel his lips move to my marked spot and I let out a moan. I hear him growl with pleasure and he rubs his teeth across my skin.
"Liam you can't mark me." I blurt out when I remember. Liam pulls back.
"What? I mean wasn't going to mark you yet, but why can't I?" He asks. I sigh because I'm turned on and this will definitely ruin the moment. Liam rolls off of me and sits up.
"Is this because of Mike?"
"What?! No! This is because of being the Tribrid."
"What I'm not good enough to be with the Tribrid?"
"What? No!  Liam I have to die to become the Tribrid." Liam stands up from the bed.
"Become the Tribrid? I thought you already were the Tribrid!"
"I have vampire blood in me but I'm not part vampire yet."
"And how do you become a vampire?"
I sigh. "To become a vampire, I have to die then the vampire blood will 'activate' or whatever. I don't know exactly how it works but I do know that I have to die. And if we are marked when that happens then you will feel all of that. I don't want to hurt you." I say.
Liam looks like he is thinking about what I said. Before he can talk I add one more thing.
"We can mark each other after, I'll still be part Were so it should work just the same.."
"Should? So you don't know?"
"We'll no this is all very new to me."
"What if you never die?" He asks.
I pause surprised by his question. "Well I just assumed I was going to have to some day." I admit.
"Are you going to live forever? Don't vampires live forever?" He asks. I didn't think of that.
"I guess I will." We were quiet for a moment.
"Won't you turn me into a vampire when you mark me? And then I'll die!"
"No.. I.. well, I don't know how that works.."
"No werewolf can survive a bite from a vampire!" Liam says
"Well, I'm not exactly sure, but I'm pretty sure it's more complicated to turn someone than just a bite." I say trying to stay optimistic.
"So I can either mark you, then you die to become the full Tribrid and I feel your death.
Or I wait for you to die then mark you, and I either die from your mark.. Or I don't but then you will live forever while I grow old meaning one day you will feel my death." I pull the blanket up to my chin.
"Uhh, y-yeah I guess so." Im speechless. I didn't think this through as much as I should have. I watch as Liam grabs his clothes and gets dressed.
"I need some air babe." He says before he leaves the room. I sigh and lay back on the bed. Liam is such an Alpha.