Chapter 29

Luna Perspective.

"Aissh! I should be dead right now! but look I am! going to school, wreck." I cuss under my breath.

After doing that to my to be known father, my to be known Mother was upset at me, and my to be known Father was really really mad at me.

But even though they hate me, I don't care, How dare he? to slap Snow!

"Gosh! I should stop thinking right now, and I'm gonna be late!" I said while holding my backpack strap tightly.

The bread toast in my mouth, and glare the pathway, as I nodded determine that I won't be late.

I smile and run, but then again, I forgot something.

"I don't know the way!" I shout in agony and pout as that sentence left out my mouth, not forgetting to remove the toast from my mouth, after taking a large bite.

I stomp my foot, and try to walk back home, but I stopped and think.

"I don't want to go to school..." I mutter, I smile. "Okay then! I won't go to school" I said and made my way again and eat the last piece of my toast.

But suddenly someone stopped me, I turned around slowly, and its- "I'm doomed." I said in a low voice while wide eye.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hoseok Oppa ask, while his other brow raised.

"... To school, why?" Ofcourse I frcking lied.

"That's not the way to school-." Hoseok Oppa said, His face can't be readed.

So I laughed, but I guess my laugh can't change his scary look, "I thought thats the way!" I smile.

Hoseok Oppa suddenly smile, "Aigoo Let's go, I'll show you the way to campus." that said I pout. I guess I'm destined to be in school today.

I followed Hoseok from behind, While my head low, Suddenly I bumped into something, as I look up, it his back, and I realized he stopped, and we're now at the bus station.

He hold my hand, as we got inside, in the bus ofcourse, We seated beside each other, silence fell upon us, Hoseok put an earphones in his ears, he close his eyes.

I feel weird and I don't know why.

Anyways, we reach the destination,  and I guess Hoseok forgot me as I follow him again from behind, when he saw his friends.

I just shrugged and made my way again, I look at the place, and just made my way when i found a staircase in the front building, When I reach the second floor, hallway greet my sight, and many students is around, individual lockers, and a classrooms. As I look around, My gaze caught something.

It was the guy I saw in green hoodie! the one I mistook him Taehyung, gosh.

He was sitting alone in one of the classroom, his ears had earphones, he's now was wearing a black hoodie, he's reading a book.

I walk closer at the classroom, and saw a paper sticking at the door.

It was full names of students, Until my eyes caught my name, so this is my class? I guess.

I walk inside, and take a seat almost near at him, and watch him in silence.

His messy hair, dark bags around his eyes, beside his cherry lips, a bruise, I look down, and saw his shoes untied, clothes dishevealed.

I sigh, but suddenly my eyes largen, My sigh left out loud, made his gaze dove away from his book but to me.

I smile awkwardly, "Hi?" I greet, and he just stare at me, deeply. shivers suddenly caught my skin.

"Haha.. I guess no Hi" I said and look away with a awkward laugh. after a seconds of silence, I look at him again, and he's still looking at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask and start touching my face. He suddenly spoke, "Yes there is..."

"Oh really?! Oh my god, that's so embrassing!" I shy away, tried to find my mirror, inside my bag.

Until I found it and look at my reflection, I frown, and tried to find something in my face.

"Are you kidding me?! There's nothing!" I look at him and saw him stifle a laugh, I scoff.

Then he look at me again, smiling "Yes there is," He said with a daring smile, he had an eye smile, and not gonna lie he look so cute and handsome.

I arched my brow, "and what is it?" I ask, while watching his smile turn into smirk.

Suddenly a three guys barge in, My gaze fell on them, and it was them, I roll my eyes.

"Hey Seok's little sis! nice outfit!" Seokjin wink, I almost ask myself why they know me, now I know.

Suddenly, Taehyung ask the guy seating in silence, "Oh hey Nerd! You're back! wazzup? any news about your lover?" The guy look at him. Made Taehyung laugh, but smirk when he spoke, "I guess nothing, that's so sad" he laugh again.

Made me bite my lip, so he's a bad guy too in this dimension?

Suddenly the guy, stand up, not forgetting to stick the paper in my mirror that laying down in my desk, without this guys seeing.

The three guys just laugh, watching that guy stillhouette got smaller and smaller until he's out of sight.

I hide my mirror into my back with the note, and tried to stand up.

"Where do you think you're goin babe?" Seokjin suddenly ask with that cocky smirk.

"Is your head okay? can't remember your lover? well he's gone now, so " He wink after saying those words.

I scoff and roll my eyes, "No thanks, I don't need him and you, and bye!" I said, and tried to ran after that mysterious guy.

I know what I said earlier is not so savage, but whatever atlease I escape away from that dude, I didn't expect Jin in this dimension is like that.

I pant tiredly, I can't find him, suddenly a loud noise rang, indicating its now time for class.

"I guess ill just find him later, I need to go back now to class!" I mutter and run back.

before I can step on the second floor, I saw Hoseok and his squad with Taehyung and his squad, glaring each other

Tension can feel a meters away, between them.

"So they we're a rival huh." I shrugged.

And walk away slowly, I guess I should skip the first class for now.

I sigh and made my way to a library, and take seat, where no people surrounding.

I take my bag, and I suddenly remember about the note. I take the mirror and saw the note sticking into the glass of the mirror.

I take it off, and saw the handwriting words.

Yes there is somethin in your face, That you can't see.

Beauty.

-Its Minho btw.

《》

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, if you found some mistakes and errors, mostly my wrong grammars, please tell me kindly, thank you.

-장미씨.