Chapter 20

❝ Avoid the blue orbs at all cost ❞

"I'll make sure Taehyung spell, come out" Luna whispher beside Hoseok ears.

By saying that, Yoongi's ears heard that a traumatic past flash inside his head.

"I'll make sure the spell, he made came out, you would like to help, Yoongi?"

"But, A siren curse, is really hard to broke, Medinna."

"But still, you wouldn't like something bad going to happen to him! right?"

"AISSH! DAMNIT, So you would kiss him?!"

"Tskk. No, we'll make him forget the past, easy."

"How?"

"Drown him to the sea-"

"I'll make sure, I'll take the spell away, and get away from him! that siren!" Luna grit her teeth as she want to escape away from all the problem, she cause.

Just for now, she want to remove the spell, the blue orbs, the alluring ocean, loneliness, and death of love.

She don't want that, yet here she is, "Hoseok, Let me forgot all the past, All I want is to be freed"

"FCK! NO!!!" Yoongi scream, as he run with a abnormal speed, just to get late, he grasp nothing, the two fade in sight, leave all the floor drenched in water.

Yoongi fell on the floor, crying, guilt and shame eating him.

Snow who already saw the scene, before it happen, was crying while the couple try to comfort her.

Luna's word, didnt affect the both, as just the word of Luna, is the word that Snow want to share, yet she's just a baby trapped in the eighteen years old girl.

"Appa! Eomma!" She cried, while crying, her form freeze, and turn into crying three years old child.

"SHHH~ Eomma and Appa is here." Jin whispher as Cloudia, sway slightly wanting Snow to calm down, while making it fall sleep.

"I know why Snow kill a human, and try to act a eighteen years lld human girl." Cloudia suddenly spoke.

"Dead Human, can make a vampire half hybrid forgot the past, that thing happen back then." Cloudia explain.

"T-that was cool though" Jin said as he was left in deep thought, silence fell over them.

The silence, was break off by Taehyung "Hey! did you see Luna and Hoseok hyung? They were both missing.." Taehyung announced, made the sleeping Snow, opened her eyes, after hearing a shocking announcement by her favorite Uncle.

"W-what?!" Jin almost stuttered, Cloudia help herself not to throw a punch to Jin for almost stuttering infront of the siren, Kim Taehyung.

Namjoon came to them, panting badly, where's everyone? The class starting!" Namjoon said, he was wearing a formal attire, a glass on his eyes, and a golden wristwatch.

"They're Missing." Yoongi lowly spoke, as everyone jump of the sudden voice from Yoongi.

"W-what? H-how? and W-why?!" Namjoon panicking said, as he look everyone face, realized his bestfriend was not here, she was missing with Hoseok!