Chapter 7

Sometimes unexpected things comes when you are in vulnerable state. ❞

Jimin take a deep sigh, as the servants packing the things he need, he was showing his palm.

While playing his magic, The alpha made his way to Jimin's bed.

"I already ready everything you need in the human world, and Jimin don't do funny things" His father warn, made Jimin nodded while rolling his eyes.

The alpha already know that Jimin wouldn't follow what he's saying, and he know Jimin's plan when he step in the human's world made his stomach churn uncomforatably.

But Dream's words, made him believe that Jimin will change his first plan, once he step in the human's world, because he trust his wife words than the words in his mind.

"Jimin, you need to go now, I already check the place and area that will be temporary room, You'll be late, Oh and Jimin wear this." The alpha show to him a red box.

He open the red box, and he frown amd confusingly look at his father who had a proud smile.

"Its your school uniform! and why are you looking at me with that confused look?" The alpha frown at his Son's emotion

"Don't tell me you didn't study the book I gave you?!" His father, anger rise but The alpha try to calm down himself, as he didn't want to doubt his wife words.

Jimin roll his eyes he pick the cloth laying down, he almost scoff of what he's seeing.

Jimin want to burn it with the bare of his hands, but seeing his father dark eye bags under his eyes, and he remember his Mother's word's last night.

He calm down, and keep his hands to himself.

"Jimin you need to act as a normal human, and about your age, forget that, just act like a human being for awhile." His father said made Jimin smirk silently.

Now wear this cloth and get ready, You're Mother is already waiting in the portal entrance.

The Alpha look at the servants who was almost done packing "Don't pack the things that making him unhuman being, and left behind that thing!" The alpha almost shout seeing the sharp objects.

The servants nodded made Jimin whined inside, The alpha look at hom for the last time and the servants and he left.

Jimin just only sigh, and he faded in sight, made all servants, sigh loudly as how the tempreature feels so high when they we're with the Son's alpha.

Meanwhile, Jimin who look at thw floating mirror infront of him, he clicked his tounge as he run his finger in his hair, made him devilishly handsome, if many people now infront of him.

Many people will falls over heels on him, even if it was a guy.

Jimin internally thought "Tskk, Never thought this cheap uniform will be fit and made me handsome." But no one said that his father enrolled him in the private school.

Jimin faded in sight and appear back in his bedroom, made the servants who all done packing, made all flinch the bow, and lead him the way.