Chapter 26

"Noona want a lollipop?" The kid ask, made me stop and look at him.

"Lollipop?" I ask in confusion, he just smile, and the little boy hands reach something in his pant's pockets.

And hand the thing in my lap, I look at him, and he just smile, and seat down on another swings, "Its a Candy, Noona" He said.

A flashback appear inside my mind. "Unnie! Oppa! Eomma gwaveu mwe somes Cwandies! Anwd Appa awwowed mwe to eat sweeets!"

The boy gasp as the big noona did, Luna eat shove the sweet lollipop, and the wrapper still wrapped around the sweet thing.

Luna who was going to eat, was stole away from her, "Are you alien Noona?" The boy ask as he unwrap the lollipop

Luna laughed "No, I'm not from another planet as you peoples called" The kid frown.

"Them what are you?" The boy look her up and down.

"I'm a...-" She was cut off by the kid question

"Is that your necklace Noona?" The boy ask as the doe eyes filled with curiousity.

"Ah yeah, my Mom gave it to me" I said and shrugged.

"Oooh~ Noona! Its cool may I see it?" He ask, made me nodded.

It was glowing, as I reach it, made his eyes largen, as it sparkle, when he touch it, the glow fade, made me frown.

The boy pout and look down, "I guess the necklace don't like me..." That said made me laugh.

I pinch his cheeks like what I'm doing to Snow.

"No the necklace will burn ur flesh if you touch it, so don't touch anything that aren't yours, okay?" I said, made him nodded.

"Okay then! Anyways what are you doing here? Its already midnight" I ask the boy full of concern.

The boy pout and look down, "I'm alone Noona, My Noona is not coming back home yet, and the house is dark." He said sadly.

"Aiiigo~ Want me to call your Noona?" I said, as I reach my phone, from my back pockets.

"I don't know Noona's phone number..." He said , and just swing his seat slowly.

I sigh, Just swing my seat, "Let us just go to your house, sha'll we?" I said as i stand up, lending my hand for him to accept me

"But Noona said, Its dangerous to come with strangers..." That words made my necklace glow again.

Made his eyes largen, "Uhmm... Noona! Gotta go, Maybe Noona is already at home, worrying about me!" He run as he bid his goodbye.

"Aissh. That kid is obvious." I frown.

"Anyways! I'm Sleepy" I mutter as I start walking back home.

But then the necklace start floating, inside the marble, the liquid color green start filling inside.

"What is this?" I ask myself even tho I don't know what the answer, while scratching my head

I just shrugged and hide the necklace, behind my clothes and start walking back home.

-

"Aissh! Where that kid off to?!" Dad shout as Jungkook beside me, shaking a little bit, ofcourse scared of my father, Hoseok is just using his phone calmly, while mother continue doing her works in the kitchen

"Dad! Stop shouting! Unnie knows what she's doing!" I shout back to my father who's facing back and forth.

"Did you just shout to your own father?!" The man almost scream, made the woman in the kitchen walk into the living room and smack the head of the man.

"Lower your fcking voice!" The woman glared the man and walked out again to continue her work in the kitchen.

"Serves you right.." Snow muttered, made Jungkook stifle a laugh, that made the man glared him, and point his two finger to Jungkook and to his eyes, meaning 'I'm watching you boy'

Snow scoff, "Stop it Dad, Accept Kook as my boyfriend, or your deadly secret reveal dad." Snow said loudly with threatening gaze while smirk playing on her lips, one brows moving.

The father sigh, and Hoseok stand up and wore his jacket, "Where do you think you're going?" The Father sternly ask.

"To Jimin" Hoseok fastly said as he reach his wallet and phone.

"You're Sister is missing, and you're leaving?! Mostly going to the guy who almost killed your sister!?" The words made Hoseok scoff, and look at the man before him, with daring gaze.

"Do you think its Jimin fault? Appa!? Jimin almost die too! You and Your boss is the one who force them to get married! and do you think its Jimin fault?! Appa! Jimin tried his best to save Luna!!! Be thankful that your daughter is still alive because of him! Is it because of Jangmi Noona? That putting all the fault to Minho? yah! then why are you making a new mistake again! huh?! and now you're putting all the fault to Jimin? and now getting possesive to Snow?" After saying that Hoseok smile and chuckle, "Stop making a mistake again, and Let Jungkook-shii date Snow, than forcing her to marry the Yangs!" That said Hoseok left the house barge the door closed.

The father and the daughter left in silence.

"....D-d-did you plan selling me to that Yangs? Dad? DAD?!!!" Snow scream and chuckle as she stand up and crossed her arms to her chest, Jungkook who now trying to stop her, as he already know what Snow going to do, yet Snow won't let him.

"Appa! I'm your daughter! We are all you're daughter! why can't you just understand my and our feelings! I hate Jongin! You already saw how he hurt me! Yes he's my ex boyfriend! I loved him! but I hate him at the same time! In your eyes! he's good! innocent! reliable! but no! for me he's a goddamn jerk! you always believing to your boss than your daughters! I dont know why Mom still married someone like you-" That words left from her mouth made Her father slap her, before Jungkook can stop him, he already on the floor.

"THE FUCK?! YAH! WHO ARE YOU TO SLAP HER!" Luna shout as he kick her not so father but father.

Mom, Luna, and Jungkook gasp in shock, as Hoseok who just outside saw it all, and the father scream in pain.

Luna cuss under her breath and glared him and help Jungkook and walk to her room.

Hoseok accidentally laugh, "That's my sis"

《》

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, it'll help me to update faster.

-장미씨