Chapter 12

❝ How the morning greets

I open my eyes, and saw the moonlight, shining beautiful against the water.

I was laying alone in the hard ground of ocean, so cold and alone.

I seat up, and the plants howling while the water waves, I brush my hair softly, and saw it was color purple, my fingers run to my face.

Until it reach to my cheek, and to my lips, I smile unknowingly, until a shade of someone appear in my sight, everything blur in darkness, only he and I.

The famillar blue hair, dark blue orbs, that lips that nose.

"Dreaming of me, Waterine?"

I suddenly gasp for air, and abdruptly seat up, I realize I was in unknown room, not under the water.

I brush my hair and saw a black silky hair, in normal length, I check  my clothes, and smell it.

Who own this? Kousuke? Hoseok?

I shook my hair and realize of what happened, I let my feet touch the fluffy floor.

And stand up, my legs kinda jelly, my head is hurting, until I smell something.

"Seokjin Oppa?" What's he's doing here?

I walked away from the bed, and touch the door, its not opening, I run my hands in every part of rhw door nothing happening, Should I draw something?

I draw a circle, its not moving nor fading, I sigh in frustration, I just fade in sight and appear again, infront of the door, I was outside now!

"Oh you're awake already.." A cold and deep voice in faint voice, heard her sensitive ears.

She look at the sound, but only greet a halls, she walk there, and saw a downstairs, she walk down.

Until a delicious unknown smell greet her, a guy with glasses, looking at the paper greet her sight, it was seating beside the table.

And she can guess that voice she heard own this guy! The guy heard her little chuckle in excitement, made him look away from the newspaper.

He tssk, that tssk sound heard the man in kitchen "Yah! Yoongi-ah! Don't be rude to the guest! Taehyung will be back" That said made Yoongi stand up and hold the girl wrist and pull her and made her seat in the chair infront of the table.

"Be silent I don't want to hear your voice!" Yoongi whispher in the girl ears, while looking at the kitchen door, fear that his hyung in the kitchen might hear what he's saying.

That words, made Luna's ears perk, as she heard a loud cry of baby, that cry made Yoongi annoy.

"Cloudia! If u let Snow cry, I will shove a carrot in her mouth!" That scream of Yoongi.

Made the kitchen door barged open and the guy with a baby pink apron smack his head.

"Scream that sentence again, I'll make sure the carrot your talking about was in your mouth!" That words heard the girl upstairs.

"Yah! Jinnie! Make sure Tae guest wearing an earphone! You both are sou loud!" The woman with a babygirl in arms speak while walking down the stairs.

Cloudia's words made the baby Snow laugh, "Aww you like Mommy's voice?" Seokjin cooed.

That sickly sweet scene of Kim's little family made Yoongi's roll his eyes, and read the newspaper again.

A famillar annoying sound can be heard across the chaotic Penthouse, A guy in suit with a glasses in eyes, run down the stairs.

Made Luna gasp, Yoongi peeked the girl who gasp, hiding his face behind the newspaper.

The guy in suit reach the ringing housephone, "Yes sir, you're talking to Kim Namjoon."

Luna jump out from her seat, and run to Namjoon while shouting "Joonie-" That shout from a famillar voice.

Made the guy in suit frown in confusion "What are you doing here?" Namjoon said in low voice making a distant from the phone, so the caller can't heard the girl.

Luna almost jump to Namjoon's back made Namjoon hang his jaw, but the sunshine famillar face.

Everyone thought he will sleep like Aurora of Sleeping Beauty , in eternity, after knocking down under the water in merman form.

No one thought he's wide awake when the sun greet, Luna forget Namjoon and gasp seeing the famillar guy she almost drown.

"Hoseok!" That name from the famillar girl voice, made the guy infront who had a brown hair, and as usual wearing a sky blue sweater, and a jeans.

"Luna!" They both hug each other tightly, forgetting their kiss when they first met, and almost sudden death of his.

The Kim's family, Seokjin, Cloudia, and Snow was unbothered and start their day with a food made by Snow's father, Chef Seokjin.

Cloudia shove softly the light blue baby spoon into Snow mouth, and the baby chew slightly.

Seokjin cooed in cuteness, and shove a mouthfull of spoon to the Mother of his daughter.

Cloudia laugh, and chew the tasty food made by her husband, after gulping the food, she call everyone "YAH! LET'S EAT!" That shout from Cloudia, made everyone shook their head slightly.

"Later, I will wait for Taehyung first" Yoongi said and sipped his morning coffee.

Namjoon declined as he indicated he need to talk to the caller first.

While Hoseok and Luna didn't heard it as they was busy catching up even they just sleep for a night.

After a chaotic noise, Everyone take a seat, infront of the table, and take food.

While Luna confusingly looking at the unknown food, her stomach was begging for food, and she admit that the food present infront of her, was smell so tasty.

And Seokjin Oppa made that, but she still confused why Seokjin was in the world of humans, and need to go back in Serriririan.

But anyways, her thoughts cutt off by Cloudia putting a rice and a pork in her bowl.

Cloudia smile at her and then focus at the eating baby, Snow.

But Luna didn't move, and look at the unpresent seat, Yoongi look at that empty chair too.

Their orbs met, Yoongi had a trust issue so he break the eye contact, and sipped his coffee.

Suddenly everyone stops, as the door open, and show a handsome guy with a green hair, feirce eyes, blue orbs, His sight caught everyone already eating, he smile.

So he take a seat in the only empty chair and saw a girl beside him looking at him with a large eyes, mouth hangs open.

Taehyung pick the untouch spoon, and scoop a rice and put a pork and kimchi with a use of chopstick.

And shove the spoon with food in Luna's open mouth "Eat up, Love."

That unexpected endearment, made everyone choked, mostly Yoongi who choked in his coffee and dramatically spit it in Seokjin bare face.

《》

Don't forget to vote and leave a feedback

-장미