Chapter 5

❝ Finding the culprit without clue, is a dumb thing to do, but accusing someone without lead is a dumbest thing to do .❞

"Mura is missing!!!" A guy who is panting knocking every door in Xuxupan.

He saw the tornado coming, and he's sweatinf badly, as he followed Mura earlier who running while crying to comfort, but stop and let her cry and have some alone time to herself as she needs it.

But being dumb he is he should comfort her friend, but right now he runaway as he saw the big tornado, and after hiding in cave as hours past.

The silence eating him, he step out in the dark creepy cave, and gaso as he realized that the tornado is gone now.

He run until he reach the lake and found no one, suddenly he heard a screams fading away from the lake, he fall down in his knees, and tried to find Mura, but can't see anything even the blue water is clear in sight.

He run back at the Xuxupan, and start knocking every door, and announced that Mura is missing.

And this news reach into Jimin's ears, Jimin aggresively throw everything he sees, he sight was red, his hands to arms is burning in fire, he was raging from anger, he can't call Jungkook that easily, as the way back to Zivias is one month long.

And Jungkook is busy, ruling the Zivias, Jimin was flaring as he can't seek for help, Seokjin was missing since then the kingdom of his has still no lead.

Made him crumpled his hands to fist, The vampires is wiped out, and Hoseok and Yoongi is nowhere to find.

And Kim Namjoon who only know what's happening, was out of sight, Jimin even dived the Zakisea once, but he just stupidly drown himself thankfully Taehyung guy help him.

By using his green poison magic.

"Wait." Jimin suddenly remembered the floating girl with a nasty temper and scary magic.

"Kim Seokjin." Her voice was stuck in Jimin's mind, as he know that girl know where Kim Seokjin is.

But then again, Maybe Zivias finding their strenght again, as how he cruelly killed both their king and queen, as they abduct his beloved lover Mura.

He sigh as he shift into a mascular wolf, his eyes burning orange of fire, his paw scratching the tiles of the ground because of anger.

He jump in the bed and growl, he grab the pillow with the use of his teeth and shake his head to ruin the pillow.

As he grew frustrated, he put his paw on the pillow, and succeed ruined it, as many white feather falling slowly to the ground, and the other to the bed.

He used his fire magic to guess what really happened to Mura, the only thing he saw right now, his sight turning black, and many fire burning in his sight.

Until the fire, show something stillhouette, a girl sitting on the water, a water of Zivias.

Until he saw Mura sitting in the lake with a mermaid tail, looking scared and frightened.

The girl sitting in waves let herself step in the ground and the waves losed it balanced and fall down slightly, and blanket Mura.

After that the fire he saw in his sight show the lake is in normal state and saw Mura was back on her feet but still sitting in the lake.

The girl, chuckled evily, and a tornado came, and follow Mura.

Until Mura faded in sight, the girl jump in the water, and her legs turns into tails of mermaid.

His sight was fading and the fire was faded by air, Air?

His eyes hood and his sight came back to normal, he run away, clawing everything who run his way.

He run and run so fast, after a second he reach the lake where his sight shows.

He smell and smell everything, the ground, the tree, and the grass, but the only thing he smell, was Mura's body smell.

He growl frustratedly he dive in the lake, and suddenly a guy with a black wet hair show up in the middle of the lake by flipping his hair back handsomely.

It was Jimin he shift back under the water, he swim away and stand up in the ground.

He layed his both hands in his side waist, as he think who that girl is.

He flick his tounge inside of his mouth, and run his hair, frustratedly, made him expectedly hot.

"I think Zakisea..." Jimin muttered.

"Kim Namjoon, what are you planning?!"

《》

"Please take care of her, I have something to do, bye Kousuke" I bid goodbye and left Mura with a kiss in her forehead, And a memory message.

I swim away, not forgetting to greet other mermaids and merman.

I swam an swam, until I reach the dark part of Zakisea, No one came here, as it was restricted by the King's order, Royal area.

I knocked the huge rock beside the sea plant, And a mascular merman show, it had violet crown of shell in his head, and his brown hair floating, with a gold hue.

"Oh Luna Waterine." He greet me with that smile a dimples beside his lips.

"Heard from the rumours, You like me?" Luna joked in his head, and he imagined her loud laughs, if she's out of the water.

"Oh? that? My father want's me to married off to, so I speak that I already like someone who had unique voice, and maybe Zakisean's thought it was you who had great voice" The prince flirt.

"Tsssk, So what's up! wanna hang up with me in the world if humans?" Luna ask him out while showing the palm of her hands.

"So you're asking me out? like a normal humans do?" The prince smirk while throw a wink.

"Yes, majesty so wanna go out with me and and eat in different restaurant?" Luna said in his mind as she show her gummy smile.

"Ofcourse, I would love to! BUT, I don't want seafood!" The prince said with a dimple smile, but suddenly fade and his handsome goddedly face show how disgust and weirded out.

"okay! wanna try out the calles hamburger? pizza? pasta?" Luna said excitedly, while swimming away.

They reach the short cut to the land of Earth as the prince was hideous and unknown, to make sure no one saw them.

They left the Zakisea, and they reach the sandy beach.

They smile to each other, and stand up, unexpectedly, they had a swimwear.

Luna smirk "That how's my magic works"

Namjoon laugh "Okay okay lady, its cool though"

《》

Don't forget to punch that star button, and leave a comment :)

-장미씨