🌑 Chapter Twenty Four 🌑

~ ​˖⁺. ༶ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ (=^‥^=) ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ༶ ˖⁺.​ ~

Suddenly, the air turned cold, and Franky got up to look outside, only to run out the door.

Law looked deadly serious, point being proven when Franky chucked Caesar into the aquarium, turning to look at Luffy with frenzied gaze.

The room went silent.

"Franky? What's going on?" Luffy asked, his normally playful voice entering business mode.

"It's Doflamingo."

~ ​˖⁺. ༶ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ (=^‥^=) ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ༶ ˖⁺.​ ~

"Hurry up and grab me a baggie from the cupboard! No- THAT'S THE MICROWAVE, YER' DRIVIN' ME INSANE HERE SPADES."

"Shut up! How was I supposed to know that this thing is a microwave? What the hell is a microwave anyways?!"

"No, you shut it! Unless you wanna wake tiny Ace up, zip it and pass a hand towel here too."

"And where the hell am I supposed to find that-?!"

"IT'S LITERALLY IN FRONT OF YOU!!!"

My eyes started cracking open, and I had been tucked into my futon- with my head on my pillow this time.

I tried to glance over to where I heard all the yelling, but all I saw was the back of the strange person.

I also noticed how the entire room wasn't covered in plants anymore, in fact, in place of the plants was floating droplets of water that were slowly coming together to form a big sphere around the center of the room.

The way the light diffused in the water made the room almost look like an underwater dream world.

Wait- was that the light or was the water... glowing?

And it would be, if Tiger Mask wasn't still screaming at someone to get something called a 'baggie' from the 'cupboard' that was by the 'tv'.

What the hell's a tv?!

I slowly sat up, rubbing one of my eyes while letting out a small yawn, my eyes still half-lidded from that sudden nap I took.

Then, the loud voices turned into hushed whispers, along with a scoff:

"See?! I told you you'd wake him up!!! But I'll be damned if you weren't the cutest little thing."

"I didn't actually look like that- right?"

"What? Downright adorable? You're pretty now, so you'd have to be cute then. That's how it works."

"I really don't think so-!"

"SHHHH! JUST GIVE ME THE STUFF ALREADY- YOU NEED TO NOT BE HERE-"

"Fine! Here! Jeez!"

"Thanks Spades, I'll getcha a cookie or something."