🌘Chapter Fifteen🌘

I heard Ace's panicked voice, feeling his grip on my ankles tighten as some invisible force kept pulling me down through the portal.

Ace tried the kick the laptop away from me, but the piece of metal didn't even budge, and he started panicking more as he saw that the portal was about halfway up my calf.

"I SWEAR I'LL GET YOU OUT OF THERE!!!"

Suddenly, I heard a loud crackling sound, and I felt wind start to whip my shirt around.

"ACE!!!"

"(Y/N)!!!"

I maneuvered my free falling body so that I was looking up at the portal thing and saw that Ace was cradling one of his hands into his chest, and it looked horribly burnt.

"ACE!!!" I screamed again, reaching my dominant hand out to his receding figure, seeing him do the same with his less burned hand.

"(Y/N!!!)"

I felt the wind whip around me as I started falling faster to the blue expnase, only to hear an eerily familiar voice come from a weird flying disk(?) from next to me.

"Builder's Contract Activated."

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.»──────»⁐̤ᕐᐶ«─────« .・゜゜・ ・゜゜・.

"CHICKENSHIT CHICKENSHIT CHICKENSHIT-"

I was screeching horribly, barely processing what the actual fuck was next to me for a few seconds, to busy panicking on the rapidly approaching ocean.

"WHY DO I KEEP FALLING FROM THE SKY FUCK-" I screeched again, noticing the weird disk thingy spin over to me, and I quickly noticed that it was actually a rectangle.

It then flashed brightly, reflecting the sun, and I saw that one side of it was made of glass before it stopped in front of me, words appearing on the screen(?) and the voice repeating what it was typing out.

"The User - (Y/n) Drakon - has now hear by been given permission by J.B to use The Halcyon's power: Access: unlimited.

Builder's Contract can make anything The User wants, but can only make five items every minute, and depending on the complication of the item The User wants to make, it will lower the build counter."

"Ooookayyyyyy? What the fuck. Like what. The. Actual. Fuck." I questioned the 'Halcyon', which was clearly just a flying tablet, ignoring the fact that I was, I fact, free falling again.

Yet I couldn't shake the fact that the voice I was hearing from the Halcyon tablet thing was familiar.

Like super familiar.

Suddenly, I was reminded that I was hurtling at the ocean at more than 9 meters per second when the Halcyon started flashing a yellow 'WARNING' sign and blaring it's alarm loudly.

I growled and grabbed it, "WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! A FLIP?!" I started shaking it, suddenly remembering what the Halcyon said about something called the 'Builders Contract' after yelling at the poor thing.

"HAH- HAHAHAH-"

"WHO THE HELL IS LAUGHING AT ME?! DO I KNOW YOU?!" I asked, hearing the familiar laugh of a certain pirate.

"Didn't you listen to the explanation? HA-"

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE WHATEVER THE HALCYON IS DUMBASS!!!"