🌕Chapter Four🌕

"Holy hell-" I started, "I'll call you back."

"What?! Oh come on I'm sorry!"

"It's not that," I whispered, "I'll call you back, okay? Bye."

I hit the 'end call' button on my screen and let both my phone and my jaw hit the floor as I stared at the man who was sitting cross-legged in front of me, a big smirk plastering his face.

"Well hello there, mind telling me where I am, 'Little Shit'?"

            .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.» ──────» ⁐̤ᕐᐶ «────── «    .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

My jaw was so far down that even a certain flamingo could fit in it.

I held my hand up, shakily pointing at him, making undefinable sounds out of my mouth.

"Ho- I- what the fuck?!"

"Well that's not a very nice way to talk to someone who just woke up."

"THAT'S WHAT I'M CONFUSED ABOUT!!!"

"Whaaat?"

I leaned over him and grabbed onto his quite muscular shoulders, and proceeded to shake the man like I shake my milkshakes.

I brought all boys to the yard.

NOT EVEN 6 HOURS AGO YOU FELL AT LEAST 7 FEET IN AIR WITH A MASSIVE WOUND IN YOUR CHEST THAT I HAD TO STITCH UP AND THEN YOU BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ROOM AND THEN MIRACULOUSLY YOUR, LEMME REPEAT: FUCKING MASSIVE WOUND, FUCKING HEALED ITSELF," I paused to take a breath due to how loudly I was yelling, still shaking the poor man, "AND THEN, AND THEN, YOU SOMEHOW WOKE UP WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COMATOSE FOR AT LEST, AT LEAST, 5 DAYS."

"Okay-"

"HOW DO YOU THINK I'M SUPPOSED TO REACT TO THAT?!"

"OKAY I GET IT, STOP SHAKING ME YOU DAMN PSYCO!" He yelled back as he then grabbed my arms to make me stop quaking him.

I then sat there huffing in air for a minute, giving my brain a second to process what the actual fuck is happening.

"Okay," I said as I removed my hands from his shoulders; the amount of shaking I did reawakening the ache in my hand yet again, "not a great time to hurt you little son of a bitch."

I grabbed onto my fist and groaned, knowing that this kind of ache wouldn't have occurred from a simple, 'I slept on my hand wrong', since it feels like I decided to punch a semi truck on crack.

"Are we calm now?" Asked the freckled man who witnessed my little moment there, "or do we need another minute?"

"Naw I think I'm good now bro, so tell me what the fuck you're doing here."

"You curse a lot."

"Like a sailor, whatever it's a habit so don't try to change the subject on me boy."