🌕Chapter Twelve🌕

"Well I want you to introduce me! I want a formal introduction before I become apart of this family."

"No."

"What? Can't you be polite?"

"I'm a pirate, I don't need to be polite sweetheart."

"You still gotta be polite to your Pops, so be nice and introduce the person who's letting you crash in their room already!"

Ace growled as I played the Whitbeard card, and he grumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear.

Whitebeard watched the entire exchange with a grin, happy that Ace had already found a place to stay, but also because you two were amusing.

"Fine." Ace huffed straightening his back, "This is Little Shit."

"We both know that's not my name you dumb fuck."

Ace growled once again, upset that he would lose our unspoken challenge.

"Pops, meet (Y/n),"

I cheered in victory and chugged a bit of my tea.

"And they're an asshole." Ace smirked.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY I WAS YOU NARCOLEPTIC BASTARD-"

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.»──────»⁐̤ᕐᐶ«─────« .・゜゜・ ・゜゜・.

Of course the conversation had to get heated.

Of course it did, when did it not?

My russet eyes started to glow red in the setting suns light that filtered through the expensive window drapes my mother had bought.

Sorry did I say mother? I meant devil.

Now you might be wondering: What are we arguing about?

Of course when you're in an argument with your egotistical parents, they take what you say and twist it, and then proceed to blame you for everything that went wrong.

We are arguing about morality.

Yes, something as simple as morals turns into an all out brawl between us, the devils ganging up on me.

"YOU CAN'T JUST TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU DO- YOU CAN'T TREAT ANYONE THE WAY YOU DO!!! AND THEN YOU TAUGHT THAT SHIT TO YOUR KIDS!!! LOOK AT TINUM!!! HE LITERALLY TRIED TO RUN OVER SOMEONE WITH HIS CAR BECAUSE HE WANTED THEIR DOG!" I inhaled and I felt my cheeks flush red from anger, "HE'S FUCKING 25!!!"

"It is quite simple. We are Celestial. Those 'people' you talk about are not, they are far below us Hazel. Why can't you see that?!" My 'mother' said 'calmly' like Dumbledore, "Is it that Violet girl?! I knew she was a bad influence."

I was already enraged before, but now I was furious, a fiery heat crawled up my chest as I stalked over to my mother.

"HOW DARE YOU BRING VIOLET INTO THIS!!" I yelled, grabbing her ruffled collar, "I've felt this way my entire life." I seethed, lifting the fru-fru collar up so that my mother and I were at eye level with each other.

"I've seen the way you look at people. The only people who you don't think are trash are yourselves and Tinum! You disgust me. You're the only trash I see here."

My mother tried kicking my shins, but her legs were too short to reach me, and her hands were on top of my single one trying to pry them off with the limited strength she had.