CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Start from the beginning

I stepped in.

I glanced around. It was clean and neat. Everything was eathier crome or black leather.

"Like it?" He said standing close behind me. Too close.

"Uh, yeah, I expected the manly look but not the cleanliness." I admitted as he took off my jacked. His finger tips brushed my bare shoulders and I shivered a little.

"I know right. I like clean but I can mess it up if that's your style." I turnt punching his shoulder and he only laugh. Not that he can feel my girly punch.

"This way to the kitchen ma'am," he said leading through the opening on my right.

Wow!

The kitchen was huge and beautiful. I can see that he was already cooking something and I wandered over to the stove.

"I started, just in case you showed up." He said from behind me.

I sniffed. Meat balls in tomato sauce. It smelled delicious. "Can I taste?"

"Sure." He said. I pked up a spoon and tasted.

Uhhhhh this was really really good. I sucked on my tongue.

I turned to face him and give -------- "what?"

"You just moaned and......." He swallowed, I bit my bottom lip. "Do you want wine or beer?" He turnt quickly opening the fridge.

"Beer, I don't want you getting ahead of yourself and thinking this is a date." I smilled. He laughed rolling his eyes at me.

After getting out the beers he came and strained the spaghetti, then got out two plates from the top cupboard.

"Go choose a movie, and it better not be some girly chick flick."

As if I'd watched such a thing. But then again. Hmmmmmm. I left.

I sorted through his DVDs and came across Titanic. Since his VCR player was like mines I put it on.

Jay came out moments later carrying two plates and two beers under his arm. I took the bigger plate as he sat on the floor near me.

"Come on, Titanic."

"Yes cause I've seen all the others. Besides it not a girly movie." I said.

"Ricky has watched this everyday since I've known him and he cries each time." Jay said shaking his head.

"So what? A guy can't have a sensitive side." I said eating. God, this was really good. The best.

"Having feelings gets you hurt." He said bluntly. "Besides it's just raging hormones playing with your head."

I stared at him.

"You are such an ------- "

"Asshole," he grinned,

"I was gonna say skeptic but that sounds better." I smilled at him.

"You're just jealous of my sexiness." He stuck out his tongue and tried sneaking food off my plate. I slapped his wrist.

"Just watch the damn movie." I rolled my eyes at him. I smilled widely.