⚠️WARNING ⚠️

This book has mentions of, sacrificing, death, achohol, child abuse, cults, and many more things. Readers description.

Sup guys, I just wanted to say...

I FOUND INSPIRATION!!!

So, you get another Ben drowned x reader! If you didn't know I have another Ben drowned x reader called, Childhood Friends.

So, if you like this book you can go and read that. (If you want)

Just to let you know, there is no proof that Sarah is Mrs.Lawman! I just go with a theory that me and my friends made!

Also in this Ben will not be a member of the cult for the plot. I also changed a few things, you'll see.

I'll also try to make Y/n not a crybaby and absolutely annoying. (Note I made Y/n pansexual)

Also chapters will be named after songs because I think it would be unique.

So put on your crying cap for this angsty romance book!

Also, Ben will be 12. I'm tired of people sexualizing him when he's just a kid.

So you'll be seeing cuddles, and kisses on the cheek. AND THATS THAT.

Also I post when I post.

Have fun reading!

-Autumn

(Also give me some funny comments I live off of them)

Hey future Autumn here I decided to change the book gender neutral, so if you find any gender mistakes with Y/n please comment so I can fix them.

So they/them pronouns!

Also I'm putting this here, Chris is a platonic intrest. Though I aged him up idk why ask my past self.

I'm aware Mrs.Lawman and Mr.Lawman died now. But alot of people seem to like this book so I'll just leave it be.

Though I might re write this to make it more, cult like.

Playlist for the book:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6z5UsTJRqtMIy3hk114Whd?si=gQylcOE8QPmMWho1MTNm3A&utm_source=copy-link&pt=c586f8f9d7aecddb78a54f96184a8aa6

If that doesn't work then here's my profile:

https://open.spotify.com/user/31ozucuebydkycihtzfy2xkzmuh4?si=CRGav4wmR6yI9SwbP5RQ9Q&utm_source=copy-link