overreacting

MEREDITH

I wake up and feel Derek next to me. he lays down next to me and pushes his face into my neck. I wrap my arms around him and fall back asleep.

****

I wake up again. I check the time and see I've been asleep for a few hours and Derek's been asleep for three hours. I remove my arms from him and kiss his cheek. I lie back down and fall asleep while waiting for him to wake up.

****

I wake up to the feeling of lips being pressed against my neck down to my jaw and in between my breasts. "Mmm," I moaned as I felt him go deeper into my cleavage. "you're awake," he says muffled into my skin.

"I am now, when did you wake up?" I say as I run my fingers through his hair. "a few minutes ago. I missed feeling of your skin on my lips," he says.

"don't you have work to do?" I ask. "No, I can do it another time," he says. he reaches behind my back and unzips my dress. he pulls it down my arms. he unclasps my bra and takes one of my breasts into his mouth, making me moan.

"Derek... are you sure you want to do this here? there are other people in this building and you didn't lock the door," I say. "yes, I did. I locked it before I fell asleep," he says flicking my other nipple with his thumb whilst he gently bites the other one in his mouth.

"and nobody ever comes to my door unless it's important, but my boss does come around here a lot," he says. "oh, the one that has a big crush on you?" I giggle as he bites down gently. "yes, that's her, but you have nothing to worry about,"

he pushes the rest of my dress. he pulls it down my legs. he kisses up my thighs before licking my up my panties, making me wetter. I pulls them down my legs. he licks the inside of my thighs before he goes up to my folds.

he sucks on my clit before there's a knock at the door. He groans into me before he stands up. he grabs a throw blanket and covers me up. "I wanna get dressed first," I say. I grab my dress and quickly put it on. I leave it un zipped in the back before leaning against the couch and cross my arms over my chest so my whoever it is can't see my nipples poking through.

he goes to the door and opens it. it's a woman with long black hair. "Office Shepherd, did you find the files that were lost this morning?" she asks. she glances at me for a second before she looks back at Derek.

"No, I worked from home today," he says. "you didn't tell me," she chuckles while looking back at me then at Derek. "I called but nobody answered so I thought you were busy and didn't want to bother you," he says.

"you could never bother me even if you tried," she smiled. "but No, I did not find the papers," he says. she was about to say something but he closed the door. he turns around and looks at me. "you always close the door on your boss?" I ask.

"Sometimes I have to or she never shuts up," He says. "I told you she comes around a lot," he adds. "did she really not know you weren't at work today?" I ask. "she knows, I called one the other officers and he told her... she just wanted to see me," he says sitting at his desk.

"Well, at least if things don't work out with me and you, you'll have a backup who can have your many children like your mom wants," I walk over to him, putting both my hands on his shoulders. he glares at me. "I don't want her to have my children," he rolls his eyes. "why not? she seems pretty enough to have children with," I say.

"don't even joke about that crap," he says. "I'm kidding. she doesn't look like your type," I giggle. "even if you are joking it's not funny," he says annoyed. "Derek, I'm only kidding. I know our relationship wasn't the best at first but we're okay now, we'll be okay," I run my fingers through his hair.

"it's not that," He says before he gets up. he goes to open the door. "Derek, I was kidding. there's no reason to be upset, don't overreact," I said. "overreacting?" he says turning to look at me. "yes, overreacting, nothing happened, your find. stop acting like a child," I say. I sit back down on the couch. I pull my dress down and put my bra and panties back on. I zip up my dress.

"you think I'm acting like a child?" he asks. "yes, what is your problem, what happened to you? why are you mad?" I asked. "because... never mind, it's not important," He says. "it's clearly important if you're that upset about this," I say.

"we're not talking about this," he says. "I'm going to go get some files," he says. he walks back over to me and kisses me before he leaves the room. I sigh and lean back onto the couch.

I pull out a book from my purse and start reading until he comes back.

a big spider ran across my laptop screen while writing this

suggestions??? anything specific you wanna see??