Epilogue

2 years later

"Wake up, sleepy head." Jungkook's sleep was disturbed buy a deep voice. He groaned and pulled the sheets off him to sit up.

"Good morning to you too," Jungkook forcefully opened his eyes and greeted his friend.

Taehyung chuckled at the way Jungkook was struggling to adjust to the brightness in the room caused by Taehyung pulling the curtains aside to let the morning-or should he say afternoon- sun peak in.

"Slept well?" He asked the younger.

"Like a log." Jungkook answered, smiling faintly.

The two males had become a lot closer in the last 2 years, to the point where Taehyung could say Jungkook was his best friend. They hung out a lot. Taehyung's farmhouse has become Jungkook's second home to be exact. The younger man loved spending time in here.

Last night, Taehyung had asked Jungkook if he'd like to come over to his place to have a drink and Jungkook had said 'yes' without much thought. He liked to keep Taehyung company.

"A hangover?" Taehyung asked as he saw how Jungkook winced when he stood up.

What Taehyung didn't know was that Jungkook had hurt his head in a mission recently.

"Nah. I'm good," Jungkook lied.

Taehyung nodded and turned away to walk out of the guest room but stopped midway. "You are late for your date with Y/N by the way. It's 1 pm. You were supposed to be there at 11 am."

"Shit," Jungkook cussed. "Why didn't you wake me up, you useless piece of shit?" He asked.

"I too woke up few minutes ago." Taehyung revealed. "I texted her on your behalf by the way." Taehyung fetched his phone out of his pocket and held it in front of Jungkook to let him see the picture of a sleeping Jungkook he sent you 2 minutes ago.

[Media]
He's sleeping zzz

Of course he is :/

You mad at him?

Nope. I'm super happy.
Why would I be mad?

Jungkook winced when he read right through your sarcasm.

Is the date canceled then?

Most probably.

Want me to be Jungkook's
replacement for you?

I'm loyal, Mr. Kim Taehyung.

Unless...

Lol

"You are flirting with my girlfriend?" Jungkook pointed an accusing finger at Taehyung.

"She flirted back," Taehyung shrugged.

"Shut up." Jungkook threw a pillow at the other male.

-----

"

Hello, Y/N." Yoongi greeted you, as soon as you entered the orphanage Jiyoo lived in.

"Hello." You greeted back, smiling at the way Jiyoo was pulling Yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi had come to the orphanage 1 year ago for the first time when Jungkook had insisted on introducing him to the kids, especially Jiyoo. "You'd love to see how our donations had made the kids happy." Jungkook had said and well, Yoongi could say now that he wasn't wrong.