Chapter 28

"Show me who you are and I'll show you who I am." 

Yoongi was taken aback from that statement. There were so many things going on in his mind and he was sure Jungkook was just as baffled on the other side. He wanted to warn Jungkook and tell him not to listen to Leader but he knew very well that Jungkook was going to do anything to get you out of there.

"Careful." Yoongi said and he could only hope that Jungkook would take his words seriously.

"So... will you remove your mask?" The voice of Leader echoed in the now silent room. Everyone there looked shocked to the core, all the faces were turned towards the black curtain Leader was sitting behind.

No one in the world- not even the underworld- ever knew who Leader really was. And to see how Leader was offering to reveal his identity to Black Knight so casually came as a surprise to everyone, even to the members of his gang.

That's just how it's always been. Leader never told his gang members what he was planning or what were his next moves. He just does what he thinks is right."That is how you survive in the underworld" he'd always say. They could never understand what's going inside his mind.

"How can I trust you?" Black Knight spoke, his tone subtle.

"Everyone will leave this room except for you, me and Y/N. Is that enough?" Leader offered.

There was silence for a minute.

"Make those two stay." Black Knight said pointing at the two men who brought you here.

"Alright." Leader said without any hesitance, he sounded excited. He clapped twice and everyone except for the two men Black Knight wanted here left.

Pure silence. No one dared to move. You heard the two men behind you gulp in fear.

"You already know who I am, don't you?" Black Knight asked Leader.

"I'm not sure but yes, I do have a guess." Leader said

Yoongi cursed on the other side. It was Yoongi who had made the guess that Leader knew who Black Knight was.

That message on your phone was hinting at it.

"Go ahead." Leader said

For a second, you saw Black Knight's head turn towards you and you knew right away what must be worrying him.

You closed your eyes shut.

The two men saw how Black Knight reached for his mask and hat and slowly removed them and let them fall on the ground.

Leader left out a dark chuckle. "Looks like I was right."

Jungkook took in a deep breath. "Now it's your turn."

"Sure, but before that...

Two bullets were shot from behind the curtain and just like that the men behind you fell on the ground.... dead.

Jungkook knew Leader wasn't going to take such a big risk and would kill those two men for sure. And it wouldn't hurt to say, Jungkook wanted just that and that is why he made them stay. He knew he couldn't harm them, but Leader can.

That's what you deserve for putting your hands on Y/N, he thought.

You tried your best to shut your mouth and to not burst out crying and screaming in fear. Your eyes were still shut but there were silent tears streaming down your face.

Some rustling sound was heard form behind the curtain. Jungkook suspected Leader was coming out.

Footsteps were heard and then appeared a figure infront of Jungkook.