Brief Note

Hello and welcome to my story. I'm not sure how you got here but thank you for coming, I hope you enjoy your stay!

If you are a fan of mysterious fantastical worlds with deep world-building and a well-crafted story to go with it, alongside likeable characters and troupes that try and break away from the norms of the fantasy genre, you will enjoy this story! I promise this isn't just another Game of Thrones regurgitation!  

Step into the world of Lukas Musgrave, a teenager on the verge of adulthood being thrust into a complex world he is by no means ready for. Experience and discover the realm of Theirra alongside Lukas and the friends he makes along the way.

This novel is my first attempt at story-telling, but the writing and reading culture has been something I have grown up with - to me, this story was inevitable. I was inspired over the years by stories and shows I love, which I would say have massively influenced my writing and story-telling.

I am a novice when it comes to writing and crafting stories, and so any sort of feedback would be hugely appreciated by myself. I hope you will consider leaving a vote if you enjoyed reading and a comment to let me know what you think - especially if it's something I missed out or need to think about, all feedback is welcome.

All in all, the writing of this story is something I have always dreamt about over and over in my mind, and finally undertaking the challenge has been nothing short of a dream come true. I have thoroughly enjoyed creating the first instalment to The Balance of Magic and I hope some people out there can enjoy reading it as much I have enjoyed writing it!

Many thanks,

Sam