Another assassination attempt

Third Person POV

Rhaenyra was reading a runes book while she walked to where Ragnarok had made his lair before she sensed something magically.

She didn't blink when the Black Heiress ring made a shield around her as twenty different spells hit it.

"Die!" a voice yelled and she turned to see around twenty older students, Gryffindors and Ravenclaws.

"Again?" she grumbled. She rolled her eyes. "Very well."

She had been training with Flitwick again since the three months of being selected as the fourth champion, along with rigorous training over the summer so she had a wide variety of spells.

She shoved her runes book in her bag and drew her wand. The black and silver haired girl then stepped out of the protective shield, dark violet eyes alive like dragon fire.

"Η οργή του Ήλιου!" she then uttered the spell.

Instantly a massive blast of flames erupted from her wand and flowed out around her to her attackers.

After fifteen seconds she stopped the spell to see them all on the ground, covered in several nasty burns.

She proceed to levitate them without casting the Levitation Charm spell and took them to the infirmary.

"You would think they would know better by know." the Girl Who Died said aloud as she passed the French visitors, who had been watching in shock and now several gave her impressed looks.

That is today's chapter. Yeah that's how Hogwarts reacts to her being drawn.

Have a Happy Memorial Day.