An Approaching Fight

Third Person POV

After returning from Yule/Christmas, things were getting even more tense. There was more petrifications then normal.

Draco was being an idiot, walking round like he owned the castle while taunting the muggle borns: "You'll be next!" or "Look behind you! Its the Monster!"

Harmonia, not pleased, had hung him from the rafters of the Great Hall by his feet while shaving his head with magical scabs oozing colorful pus.

The rest of the Shadows were impressed and did not want to know which spells had allowed her to pull it off.

Needless to say, Draco's reputation had taken a very bad turn.

They had made a new friend though: Luna Lovegood. She was quirky but nice and very smart.'

As the school year ended, there was talk of shutting down Hogwarts. Many students were upset with this but many more agreed due to the Monster in the Chamber of Secrets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harmonia went through the books. Petrifying snakes... petrifying snakes...

Basilisk:

Known as the King of Serpants, they cane live for thousands of years. They possess the ability to kill someone by merely looking at their target, but can petrify if the target is looking at the gaze through something (mirror, camera, sunglasses, eyewear)

Harmonia paled and rushed out of the library with the book, keeping a grip on the Basilisk page.

She froze when she heard a noise and conjured a mirror. She looked through it, and suddenly everything went still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megan's screams when she found Harmonia echoed through the halls. But she did notice the page Harmonia had kept a grip on.

Basilisk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So its a Basilisk?" Ivan said pale faced.

"We don't have time to contact one of our parents. Lockhart's already going down there and as much as I hate him, dying down there is a horrible way to die to be frank." Morag said.

"Do we know where the chamber is even?" the Loyal Lion said. "Its been looked everywhere!"

"Well, if I would want to hide a super secret chamber, I would hide the entrance were no one would think. Its Myrtle's bathroom I think it is where she died." the Girl Who Died deduced. "Also five galleons Boy Wonder is going to go down there as well."

"Your ability to find out secrets so easily is the thing that scares me most." the Black Raven said.

"Good because you're coming with me." the black and silver haired girl smirked.

"WHAT!?"

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

I Will Not DieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara