Chapter Fifty-eight

Jordan Walterz 🦋⚡

Minutes earlier...

Chris and I doubled on our laughter as we watched Samuel desperately hit on some girl. Jude was basically floating on the water, exhausted from laughing.

"Hello? I said I don't like you, which part of it don't you understand?"

   "No sweetie, you can't say you don't like me just like that. You don't even know me, I bet your opinion would drastically change if you gave it a shot at getting to know each other."

   "Keep on dreaming, mister,hell will have to freeze over if I actually change my mind."she flipped him, preparing her surf boat.

At this point, you'd think Samuel will consider giving up.

"There are over sixty synonyms for beautiful, my dear, and Oxford is at present deliberating adding your name to the list..."

   "Damn, where did he get that line from?"

"Man is racking his brains so hard,"I shook with laughter as Jude hit me on the chest.

We heard familiar laughing voices making us swivel to the direction.

    "Sweet Jesus." Jude said under his breath.

It felt like all air had forcefully been drawn out of me. I felt myself go rigid the moment my eyes locked on her. She was laughing together with Melanie and the other girl– Ivy or so. That's not even close to what pulled me into a trance like state.

Sam Lewis in saggy clothes was just enough to set my heartbeat in a crazed lovesick teenager pace. Seeing her out of facade for the first time, I just be zooming in and out of trance. Yesterday when she arrived in all her freshness, I went all gaga on the inside and had to put a lot of effort in controlling my buddy.

A self control which immediately dissipated the very second my eyes stilled on Sam's two-piece clad figure.

My apple bobbled as I watched her throw her head back, laughing at something the girls said while she casually kicked at the shore.

The wind teased her waves making them stroke her face while she kept tucking them behind her ear and I inhaled sharply when my eyes fell lower. The bikini she had on emphasized her breasts, revealing her smooth midriff and sensual thighs.

I was fucking dazed.

Chris purposefully cleared his throat beside my ear.

"Jordy are you okay down there?,"he teased with a chuckle.
"Goddammit tho, Sam's frigging hot."

I snapped out of it  fast, spinning at him,"the fuck you just said, Christopher?"

He flickered unsurely, clearly not getting my point when he opened to reiterate.

"I said, Sam is..."

    "Complete it. I fucking dare you."

His brows raised in abrupt realization as he put his hands up in surrender mode.

"Chill man, I wasn't trying to get a rise out of you. You know I wouldn't attempt hitting on her, I have a girlfriend."

    I looked his 6'0 self up to down as he smacked my shoulder playfully, urging me to cool it.

How on the third planet am I supposed to keep chill when some horny blokes were openly gawking and undressing my girl with their eyes?

I sighed in frustration, swimming backwards.