Flirtatious? Bitch It's my thing.

It was just a morning thing. People absolutely loved to disturb your peaceful morning routine.

A long bell at your door, came in your way today.

You groaned and slid your duet aside. While rubbing your eyes, you went down the stairs and opened the door.

"What- Jungkook?" You frowned.

"Hi sweetie" He pushed you aside and entered your house.

You rolled your eyes and shut the door.

"Why are you here?" You chapped your lips together.

"We are going out today" He said while picking up a apple and munching on it.

"and who will go to the university?"

"Today's a Saturday sweetie"

"Still, I'm not going anywhere" You stood your ground.

"Sweetie, I didn't ask for your opinion. I just said that we are going. On that note sweetheart, why don't you get changed into nice clothes?"

"Whatever" You made a face at him while pulling your tongue out before lousily walking up the stairs.

"Let's go" You were back in almost 10 minutes.

"That was fast. Looks like you were looking forward to go out with me" He smirked while opening the door.

"Aren't your expectations too high?"

"I'm sure you won't disappoint" He chuckled and walked out.

Rolling your eyes, You looked through your shoe section and debated what to wear.

"Sweetie, make sure not to wear heels. In that case, I would have to carry you everywhere. It's a different thing that you would utterly enjoy it, but I do not want to make the other girls jealous. If they fall for me, you are gonna have a hard time fighting for me"

"Feed your delusions" You stomped your foot headed towards your house gate.

"Being delululu is the solulu" he rooted for some stupid ass trend that was going around these days which made you role your eyes.

"By the way, the name you gave me, touched me like anything sweetheart" He caught up to your pace as you both sat inside the car.

"It wasn't even that good" You crashed your eyebrows.

"That's a different thing because every word from you is endearing Hun"

"STOP. CALLING.ME.WITH.THOSE.CREEPY.ASS.NAMES"

"at this rate, you would turn into the colour of red wine. You are no less that a tomato right now. And truthfully, it's too cute sweetie"

"Jeon!" you yelled.

"Do you like my last name that much? I don't mind you taking it"

You let out a helpless guff of air and turned off some music to stop his blabbering.

-

He took you to the national park.

That a nice thing he did.

"You slept during the drive"

"Ah yes, I couldn't sleep last night" You ruffled your hair.

"Why? Did you miss me that much?"

"No-"

"Then you should have called me sweetie"

"I wasn't missing you. Don't have your hopes high"

"As you say sweetie" 

"Gosh! ur made all of cheese and sugar" You bumped his shoulder.

"Still, I'm all yours" 

That was it.

"Jeon. Do you think I cannot flirt back?" 

"Of course not, it's evident enough"

" We'll see coconut head" you poked your inner cheek at his confidence.

"I'm waiting"

-

"What do you want to eat?" 

You both had wandered around a lot before deciding to have a meal break.

"Pasta in white sauce" Jungkook told the waitress.

"And you, ma'am?"

"I'll have the same" 

"Sure" She bowed at you both before leaving.

"Last time I checked, you don't like Pasta" 

"What to do Jeon, I need to start liking the things you like"

"Love that confidence hun" He grinned.

"Oh yea? get used to it. I ain't lagging behind, I have had enough of your non stop bull shit"

"C'mon, it was sweet shit"

You didn't bother to respond.

"But honey, since you want to depict how much of a excellent flirt you are, I will let you tell me some pick up lines" he excitedly moved his head.

"Nah, who said I'm trying to pick you up?" You leaned closer before seductively whispering, "I'm tryna pin you down."

He coughed abnormally and swallowed a glass of water before fixing his shirt collar.

"By the way Jeon, in high school, do you remember the subjects we had together?"

"Math, English and Korean history. Why?" he hesitantly replied, cautious of what you would say next.

"That's it? I bet we had chemistry together" You smirked while tracing your jawline.

It took him some time to realize your words.

"Stop that"

No bitch, suffer in HELL.

Men, they get worked on so easily. 

"I just realized it but, that shirt looks good on you" 

"Yeah....thanks" he smiled awkwardly.

"It seems like it's protecting some hot stuff"