One last time

Around 5 in the evening, you returned home from your uni as you sprawled yourself on the couch while tossing your bad to the side.

Aera offered you some peeled tangerines which you generously munched on.

"All right, I need to get going" You stood up.

"You just came though"

"Yeah, it's pretty ugly, but I need to attend my part time job"

"Fine" she groaned.

-

"OH MY GOD! SHE'S SO PRETTY" It was probably the 7th time you shouted so loudly.

"What's wrong with you?" Jungkook snapped while sending you a glare.

"What? she's pretty"

"There's not a problem in her being pretty, the problem is about you shouting. So, you need to shut up"

"But don't you think she's pretty?" You tilted your phone to his side and studied his face expression. He was clearly not interested. With a small hum, he continued his own job.

"Aera's pretty okay?" You grunted and elbowed him.

"Did I deny? I just-"

"I would really appreciate if you both would get customers praising your work rather than you praising someone's beauty" a sharp voice startled both of you as you turned towards Yoongi who held a frown on his face.

"Y-es sir" Jungkook stammered before abruptly getting into his work.

You rolled your eyes at Yoongi, and made sure he was aware of that.

-

"I would love to but just promise me you wouldn't leave me hanging in here alone with her"

"Of course" You ensured Jungkook and pulled him back on the chair.

Just after work, you had a sudden urge of dinning out with Jungkook and Aera. Jungkook wouldn't have been included of if it wasn't for the sake of Aera. But anyways, he agreed only because you promised not to leave him alone with her.

Great. He definitely doesn't like her.

"She will be here in a moment. Excuse me till then" You were about to leave for the restroom when he grasped your wrist.

"Where are you off to?"

"A place where women gossip" You flashed a sarcastic smile, experiencing a little eye roll in return as you walked away.

"Sup bitch, I'm he- Oh! Hi Jungkook" Aera straightened her form and smiled a little.

"Hey"

"Is it just the two of-"

"She will be back soon. Apparently, from a place where women gossip" Jungkook chuckled.

"Sure thing" she returned the little laugh.

Bless you god for not making us a lot awkward. Aera sighed in relief at her own thoughts.

"We can order at least"

"Yeah sure" he immediately agreed.

You sat down while intently scanning both of them.

what good it was if nobody was going to initiate a conversation.

"So um- how's uni?" she asked him.

"Quite good I would say" 

"But  it's really exhausting, especially if you have to work after that" he shortly added.

"Yeah well, struggles of living alone" Aera agreed.

You internally smiled at the ceased awkwardness.

-

"It was going GOOD. But, after I attended mom's call and came back at the table, Jungkook had a furious expression and Aera was quietly munching" You ranted off in front of Yoongi.

"So what's the problem?"

"Their personalities make it impossible for me to set them up"

"Then don't be their wing woman"

"Why would I not? she is my friend" you gave him a annoyed look.

"Let her figure out herself. or, make a last try to set them up"

"How exactly am I supposed to do that?"

"Let's organize a dinner party at my house"

"he is not gonna agree"

"he will have to, If i invite him"

You aggressively clapped your hands at his sexy brain.