Parting ways

You proudly looked at your year-end marksheet.

98%

A smile tugged at your lips thinking about how happy your parents would be. The last year in school and you had managed to score these marks. You were internally screaming. You could finally go to Seoul.

 After studying in Busan till Grade 12, you wanted to attend a university in Seoul. With these marks, you could easily do that. Well, you couldn't help but thank Jungkook with all your heart. After all, he was the one who inspired you to study hard. Not because he tutored you, because you had a bet. 

You turned behind to see Jungkook carefully scrutinizing his report card.

You smirked and kicked his bench. 

Lifting up your report card, you pointed at your score and grinned widely. You had obviously won. But to your utter dismay, Jungkook smiled like a maniac and showed you his report card.

99%

That one bulldozing fucking percent. You mentally cursed a hundred times and shouted at the top of your lungs without noticing how each student was passing you a glare.

You didn't care. He barely got passing marks till now and straight up  90's in the next standard? 

"Anything wrong Hana?" Your teacher questioned you while looking through her spectacles which were holding onto the tip of her nose.

"Jeon and life" You spat through gritted teeth before banging your head on the table and closing your eyes in frustration.

"A big smile please my children." Mr. Bae, your principal stated while smiling from ear to ear, looking at of your batch having a year end photoshoot.

Your mood have been down if you wouldn't have found out that you scored second in the entire school. Though some jerk had secured the first position, who happened to be Jungkook, you were happy. 

You were standing in the center of the line, all of the students staring in the eye of the camera and smiling gently. You gazed at your side. The same jerk who had seized the first position was smiling at the camera. Your eyes met and he whispered, "I topped the school, shouldn't I be the one who deserves to stand in the center?"

"No. Since your ugly face would burn the camera, stick your ass to your place." You snapped at him.

"Sorry princess" Before you could process, you were swayed at the side and just then the camera's clicking sound reached your ears. DAMN YOU JUNGKOOK.

He had pushed you to the side and taken your place instead. The last photoshoot and you couldn't complete it peacefully. You wanted to delete that photo from the camera's gallery so bad. What if my face looked like an stretched potato? 

"Ok, Thank you" The cameraman showed you all a thumbs up.

"You Narcissist lizard's tail-" You roared at Jungkook but before you could complete, something wet connected with your right cheek.

"What the-" You gulped down your words as you realized. He kissed your cheek.

If looks could kill, he would be off to hell already. That guy needs to respect a term named 'privacy'. You stood there, glaring at him with your arms crossed over your chest. How much you wanted to beat the smirk out of his face. You wanted to tear his intestine apart and and burn his uneven lips. You wanted to roast him in mustard oil and top his head with some sesame seeds.

"Found a good way to shut you up" He tapped his chin.

"Jungkook!" You yelled but he had disappeared from your sight.