someone is furious

After swallowing the fact that Aera barged into your house at 5 in the morning and kicked you out of your bed, you settled with the couch, extremely annoyed.

Around 8, you told her that you had to go to your university but would be back soon since there were only two lectures to attend. 

After much, much consideration, you messaged your professor that your throat was sore and you couldn't even speak. That definitely made Aera's day as you both headed out to get some coffee.

"do you like going to your uni?" she asked.

"Yeah, it can be quite tiring but it's still good. I mean, I'm practically living my dream"

"It must be bad, you know going to work after hours of torturing your brain"

"It's okay, I anyways work at-"

Cutting you off aggressively, she yelled, "Oh my damn, it's Jungkook"

"What?"

"It's Jungkook" she exclaimed.

"So? There is no need to bring invite him here"

"What do you mean?" she gave you a distressed look while dragging him till your table.

Great. Just great.

Your phone rang as you furiously answered Yoongi.

"What?"

"Don't- what-me. Anyways, come to the garage, I have to leave and there needs to be someone at the reception."

"Just tell anybody to do it. and, I'll charge double for overtime"

"Everyone else is engrossed in their work. Now rush here"

"Fine" You hung up before standing up to leave.

"Where-" Jungkook asked you while awkwardly rubbing his nape.

"Yoongi needs help"

-

Jungkook was mad furious at you for leaving him behind. He barged into your house an hour later and lectured you about how awkward he was. You quietly listened to his sad life story on how Aera was being extra-talkative.You did apologize just for the sake of him shutting up but it didn't help. He stormed out of your house and banged your door harshly.

10 minutes after he left, Aera knocked on your door. She didn't seem that displeased with your idea of leaving them alone but she admitted being a bit awkward. 

"But you know, I think that my love life is taking some interesting turns" she admitted.

"what?" you crashed your brows, not being that surprised since she had new 'true-loves' every week.

"I think I might- not very sure, like Jungkook."

"Oh" you were displeased at her choice.

"But" she suddenly softened her expression. "I actually think he will never like me back"

"Okay, but who said you cannot try" You sent her a small wink.

"I mean, I can but you know, the school people said that Jeon liked someone in grade 7, but he distanced himself from her in 8th and the school people saw them trying to sort things out. Don't know if that's true. He might be liking her till now" she lazily ate some fries before climbing the stairs.

What she shared was a bad memory. More specifically, it involved you. Rumors were always bullshit. Though what she said was completely right since that 'girl' he had been ignoring in 8th was you and you confronted him about his petty ignorance towards you. However, it was a talk of almost 4 years ago, and he obviously moved on if any of that 'liking you' news was true.

Just did a tiny bit of change......