past-life-stalker

"So you are telling me that there's this guy junglebook that happens to be your friend and came here?"

"Well, seems so" You awkwardly chuckled.

"I have told you that no dating till you turn 20-" He was abruptly cut off by you.

"Yoongi" You sighed, "He is just a male friend."

"BOY FRIEND?" He shouted while you massaged your head upon how petty he was being right now.

"MALE FRIEND" 

Somehow Yoongi was present when Jungkook had addressed you as princess and then he had threatened Jungkook to never call you that since it was only him that could call you that. He was being utterly stupid. Just the other day, he had ignored your 'I love you' and now he was being overprotective for no reason.

"Are you guys dating?" He raised his one eyebrow while eyeing you.

"I already told you, NO!" You massaged your forehead while glaring at him.

"Fine! now get out of my house. Shoo!" He flapped his hands and pushed you out of his house.

You scoffed and recalled how he was the one who dragged you in his after your encounter with Jungkook.

-

At 10:00, when you were in bed, under your duet,  you heard your door bell ring repeatedly. 

People need to have a sense of respecting other's dreams.

You rubbed your eyes as you made you hesitantly made your way downstairs.  You peeped your head into the look glass and widened your eyes at the frowning man.

WTF.

You quickly opened the door as you let him in.

"What's the deal Jeon?" You looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm hungry" he whined.

"So?"

"Make me some foood~" He tugged at your shoulders.

"No! , get off" You scrunched up your face and pushed him off.

You ended up cooking a light meal for him since you couldn't ignore that doe eyes. You eyed him in annoyance as he gulped down the soup in one second. 

"Ah, this is what you call TasTY" He spread his hands in order to express his feelings which just annoyed the crap out of you.

"Finish and get lost" You snapped at him as he pouted and mouthed 'meanie'

"Btw, who was that guy who dragged you away ?"

"He is someone" You rolled your eyes at the thought of Yoongi.

He cleared his throat and kept his dishes in the sink as he turned towards you with a notorious grin.

"Thank you for the food and if you don't mind, can you also wash the dishes?"

You gasped and narrowed your eyes, "what makes you think I -"

He cut you off with a big hug, indirectly telling you thank you for accepting to do his dishes.

Suddenly, the door blasted open. There stood Yoongi with a sarcastic smile on his face.

I fucked up bad.

You knew he was getting all wrong ideas.

"I can exp-" He cut you off by him lifting and throwing you to the couch.

He eyed Jungkook from to to the bottom as he rolled his eyes.

"You again?" Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"I can ask you the same thing boy"

Jungkook scoffed " Who are you anyway?"

"Brother , boy. Now sit back and shut up. Ah, I have bought a gift for my sister's boyfriend" 

"He's not-" You tried to speak but he cut you off again.

"You also seal your mouth young lady. There's a lot of explanation you need to do"

"Anyways, Jungcookcle, I have bought you a gift"

"It's Jungkook" Jungkook nervously laughed.

Yoongi handed Jungkook a nicely packed gift while completely ignoring his reply.

"It looks nice" Jungkook tried to ease the tension.

He ripped it open slowly as he frowned looking at gift.

"A clock?" He looked at Yoongi in confusion.

"Right. Now take a look at it before visiting anyone's house. Get going boy"

Jungkook rushed out the next second as you breathed out heavily.

"AND YOU YOUNG LADY" He turned towards you while fuming.

"Yoongi, I can explain. We are just friends"

"What type of friend would visit you late at night?" 

"He was hungry" You looked at him in disbelief.

"What is he? Jungbaby?" 

"He doesn't know how to cook Yoongi" You said while pulling him till the couch he had thrown you on.

"Why?" 

"Even you don't" Yoongi scratched his nape due to your response.

"What about the hug?" He raised his brow.

"Because he thought I agreed to wash his dishes. That's so normal between friends"

"He is making you do work? Should I report him in animal abuse?"

"YOONGI!"

-

"Don't tell me that you are studying here" You pulled Jungkook in an empty classroom and stared at him with hope that it wouldn't be the situation you were thinking.

You were peacefully walking across the hallways on the first day of your uni with a big smile on your face just to see a familiar face which drained out all colors from your face.

Like seriously, why does he pop up everywhere?

"Yes, Honey, I am" He smirked and bought his face closer to yours.

"Maybe, our fates are intertwined" He smiled widely before backing off.

"Intertwined my foot." You frowned. "What are you? my stalker in past life?"

Completely ignoring your statement, he grinned while asking,  "But why did you bring me into a empty classroom?"

"Fuck off"