Brick wall is a no go

After seriously considering your situation and getting acknowledged about the fact that Hoseok kindly sent you the whereabouts of Aera, you rushed there at 10 in the night. The moment she say you at the door, she of course tried to smash it back but you forcibly entered her hotel room.

You lost your soul at the sight, "Jungkook the fuck?"

"What are you doing here?"

"WHAT are YOU doing here?" You retorted.

"we're sorting things out" He snickered.

"Sure, at 10? it sure will be sorted into slytherin"

"Oh shut up. I'm done anyways" He stood up only to be pushed back onto the couch as you took a seat beside him.

"What great 'sorting' were you doing when it's 10? You know it sounds real uncomfortable" You gazed at him.

"Holy Sebastians, chill out woman, I just wanted to ask her something"

"and how did you know about her place?"

"I learnt hacking in 11th" he threw you a sarcastic smile before turning to Aera.

"and can you not give me unrelated answers? I'm cutting down on my sleep for you" he said in annoyance while glaring at her.

"I don't want to talk to you, just leave" she messed with her hair.

"As for me Aera, I want to ask one question. Just one." You said it in a extremely polite tone unlike someone.

She was hesitant but shortly agreed.

"You knew about him liking me and also my side of the story. so-" you were rudely cut off by Jungkook, "she needs to know why did you confess to me amidst all that?" 

-

Around a hour later, you and Jungkook left her room and walked outside the hotel with unstable thoughts.

"She needs a brain. Legit" he rolled his eyes. "You still think she is the saint?" he looked at you.

"I mean, she had her reasons"

"Oh stop! ShE HaD HEr ReaSons. Clearly she did"

You kept silent since you were in no mood to answer her mockeries.

"Get in" He opened the car door.

You gladly did while thanking him and locking your seat belt. 

"But what did you meant by - your side of the story?" He said.

"What?"

"You told Aera, 'your side of the story'. I was wondering if there's something I need to know, if it's my business"

"no uhm, there's nothing" you slightly smiled.

"Your mom told me" You got a panic attack at his words.

"What?" 

"about your grade 10th love life update"

You were quite eligible to pass out, "what update?" 

"Oh come on sweetie, did you move on so fast?" He looked at you, straight in the eye while smirking, very well equipped with the fact that you were damn nervous.

He parked the car in front of his house while unlocking his belt.

Oh yes! bless you angels, I can just rush into my house

You quickly let go of the belt while trying to get out but he pulled your handbag which was draped across your shoulder towards him, preventing you from going out. He shortly let go after asking, "Didn't you want to sort things out?"

"Yeah, but not like this. Let's get some fresh air" you snapped.

You both strolled around the pool and the garden as suddenly asked you, "Let's get over with this Hana, do you still like me or not?"

" I don't" you nervously laughed and rested you head at the brick wall while he stood by the pool.

"That easily?"

"I. don't." you emphasized more in order to convince your point.

"Who moves on from a excellent looking person like me that quickly?"

You rolled your eyes at his narcissistic comment.

Your breath hitched when he walked towards you as you blinked twice to confirm the moment. His face inched close to yours as one hand slipped on your waist, pulling you closer than you already were, "You sure about that sweetheart? your non-stop heart beat begs to differ"

You never had no experience in any romantic moments and as it goes without saying, you were bad at handling them. The tension in the atmosphere wasn't helping at all. He locked his eyes, refusing to move an inch as you said something very stupid to ease the situation, "Very well Jungkook. However, it's too cliche to have your first kiss on a brick wall."

He was surprised at your response. He chuckled a bit as you could see his eyes turn into crescents.

"What?" You asked, completely clueless, lowkey offended.

"A brick wall is cliche, sure" He paused for a while before suddenly deepening his voice, "How about the pool"

You widened your eyes at his unholy answer. Before you could digest the suggestion, you were dragged into the pool as something warm embraced your lips.