Min holly

Peacefully sitting on the couch, you were licking a ice cream cone with various snacks laid on the table in front of you. You could spot some chocolate wrappers which were thrown by you but decided to not care about that anymore. After all, it wasn't exactly your house.

It was Yoongi's dear property.

Your beauty time was indirectly interrupted when you felt glares on you. 

"What?" You snapped at him.

"You know that you are a pain the ass right?"

"You might have told me" You grinned at him while some cookie crumbs fell out of your mouth.

"Hana!!!!!"

"Yes?" You spoke with an evident unbothered face.

"ARGHHHH" He pulled his hair in utter frustration.

Minutes later you heard your Yoongi's phone buzzing as he recklessly picked it up.

"wut?"

"YOONGI!!!! I HEARD THAT A  NEW PET SHOP JUST OPENED UP IN OUR AREA, WANNA GO?" You heard a overexcited voice and were stunned on how loud a person can be without the phone being on speaker.

"Hoseok,  I ain't going anywhere" Your cousin replied in a rather bored tone.

"Whyyyy" You could swear on your life that you heard a man whining.

"I have no time"

"Aish! But, do you want me to buy a pet for you?"

"I'm good, I have a animal at my house"

"Really? is it a dog?"

"A dog or a rhino, I don't know but I do have one" Yoongi said while looking at you in disgust.

"YOONGI" You screamed at him as he stuck his tongue out at you.

"Anyways, If I find one nice dog, I am bringing it for you. Also, I am visiting this evening to see your self assumed pet."

"Bye" 

"That voice is familiar" You spoke.

"Of course. Jung Hoseok" He smiled. 

"Omo!!! I wanna meet him"

"Since when do you know him?"

"Yoongi" You sighed and continued, "You had introduced him to me the first time I came here"

"Ahh! Okay, okay. Now shoo!" He wriggled his hands while telling you to exit his house.

You shook your head in disbelief and walked out of his house, leaving the mess uncleaned for him to do it.

Payback for calling me a animal 

-

"No, the trip was comfortable. The house is pretty nice though"

"That's good" Aera sighed in relief.

"I just need to find a job now"

"Just settle down first, you can get a job later on"

"Well technically, Yoongi said that it's hard to get part time job here"

"Good luck for that"

"But" she suddenly jumped onto another topic, "I have got spice"

"What?"

"I  saw Jungkook in the lift while I was visiting the mall"

"So?" You said with boredom.

"We were the only people in the lift and it abruptly stopped."

"And?" 

"He fell on me" She cried.

"Ah! that guy is sure heavy, did you get hurt?"

"No hana! Gosh, don't you watch dramas?"

"I saw him this closely the first time. He is ducking gorgeous" She added while you scoffed.

"Anyways, did you apply for any university?" You tried to change that ridiculous top she had come up with. 

Handsome my foot.

"No, I am thinking about taking a break and doing a part time job"

"We're on the same track" 

"Totally" she giggled as you hung up and proceeded to unpack.

-

"I know right! He even forgot that he had introduced you to me the first time I came here" You giggled uncontrollably and hit Hoseok's shoulder lightly.

"Seriously?" His eyes turned into two adorable half moons and you couldn't help but pinch his cheeks.

It was about 7:00 that Yoongi called you up since Hoseok came to his visit. As much as excited you were, you did change into something presentable and rushed to his door and without wasting a minute, engulfed Hobi into a tight hug.

He hugged you back tighter and flashed you his white teeth and upturned lips which gave off a sense of energy.

One thing you noticed about Yoongi 's house, he had bothered to clean it after you made it a mess. You were safe until hobi was present but after that, your cousin would rip you apart.

"Can you guys stop talking about me?" Yoongi snapped. It was obvious. You expected that but not this early. It had been only half an hour since your rant about him started.

"C'mon Yoongi, it's fun" Hobi cheered him.

"Huff." He rolled his eyes and picked up a candy.

"Ah Yoongi, I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes" He said.

As soon as your brother closed his eyes, Hoseok rushed out and bought a medium sized basket which was safely covered with a white cloth.

Carefully placing it on Yoongi's lap, he asked him to part his eyelashes.

"What's that?" Yoongi asked while lifting the white cloth.

"OH MY GOSH" He shrieked and clapped his hands out of utter joy and pleasure.

"It's a puppy" You cooed over his cuteness and jumped in excitement.

"Thank you hobiiii" Yoongi pulled Him into a instant hug as you went near the small creature and started playing with him.

"Move" Your brother pushed you slightly and proudly raised the puppy up while feeling his soft brown fur. His black eyes, his small ears, everything about him was lovable.

"So, what should we name him?" Hobi asked while settling beside you.

"Min Holly" Yoongi stated with utmost pride.