4.02 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭

Start from the beginning

"Along with my parents," Olive interjects, causing Scott to look at her with wide eyes. "Did you not know that? We should have a group chat or something."

"Anyway," Scott chooses to brush past it, shaking his head. "Some of them survived, like Cora and Peter."

"A very angry Peter," Lydia raises an eyebrow and Scott chuckles lightly.

"Yeah, he's the one who bit and turned me."

"And the one who finally caught up to Kate and killed her," Lydia says, returning her gaze to the window.

"Or so you thought," Olive turns to her, and Lydia nods pointing at her.

"Yeah, but we saw her buried," Stiles shakes his head, gaze still tight on the road.

"No, we saw a casket, remember?" Scott turns to him. "She wasn't in it. The Calaveras heard that Kate had been killed by an alpha's claws. They wanted to make sure that she was really dead. Her body was healing, more and more as she got closer to the full moon. She was coming back. So they switched out the bodies. They took her."

"If a hunter's bitten they have to take their own life before they change," Olive says in realization and Scott turns back to her and nods.

"The Calaveras treat the code like law. They make it their responsibility to enforce it," He sighs, watching the scenery out the windshield.

"Good for her, I wouldn't do it either," Malia says, turning to Scott.

"Would you kill half a dozen people to get out? Cause that's what she did," Scott raises an eyebrow, sitting back in his seat. 

"So Kate's a werewolf now?" Kira says, sitting up.

"I don't know. You know, there's this saying. Sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are," Scott shrugs and Lydia raises an eyebrow.

"What kind of shape is sociopathic bitch?" She retorts, causing Olive to snicker. Before anyone could say anything else, the Jeep hits something, causing it to stall and Stiles to pull off the road. As they all get out, Braeden turns around and stops in front of the Jeep.

"What happened?" She asks as she approaches them.

"I don't know, it felt like we hit something," Stiles shakes his head, already examining the Jeep.

"Scott, we need to get there by night, it's too dangerous otherwise," Braeden says as Scott turns from her to Stiles.

"Go."

"Not without you," Scott shakes his head, but Stiles stops him.

"Dude, someone needs to find Derek. We'll think of something, we always do, just go."

"How many people can fit on your bike?" Olive raises an eyebrow, turning to Braeden.

"Three if you hold on like hell," She replies, and Olive turns to Scott.

"Alright, I'm coming with you-"

"No, Olly, it's-"

"If you're about to tell me it's too dangerous I'm gonna hit you with my shoe," She folds her arms in front of her and Stiles snorts from behind her. "I got us into this mess, I'll be damned if you don't let me help get us out of it."

Scott thinks for a moment before reluctantly agreeing to let her come with them. He was honestly afraid of what she would do to him otherwise, besides, her shoes looked hard. 

"Here, take one of these," Stiles hands her a flashlight from the back of the Jeep and Olive narrows her eyes. 

"My eyes-"