As a Spy (English)

Spy AU x Mafia AU x Soulmate AU

Be careful

🏁

"Done"

"Roger that, H. Please come back"

The man throws away his phone, and not long after that, the phone explodes. The man mixed with the crowd as he smoked, watching the busting city.

'Too colorful'

He hates crowds, especially in this crowdy place. The man gets into a car and drives somewhere.

"Thank you for your hard work, Halilin~"

"I will cut you in half after this"

"Dude chill" Taufan, as one of the spies, really likes to mess around with Halilintar. The man was truly interested in making the broody Red Lightning smile.

"Say, do you believe in soulmates?"

"What kind of bullshit is that"

"Ughhhh, you're no fun! Aren't you curious who is your soulmate?"

"No"

"So colddddddd, we already have Ice, you don't need to imitate him"

"You're noisy"

"Awww yes, I love you too"

Halilintar rolled his eyes.

"But I'm really serious Halilintar. Do you not want to search for your soulmate?"

"Do you still use your brain? Soulmate is fake"

"If it's fake, why do I have this symbol?" Taufan let Halilintar see his wrist, where lay a symbol of a falling leaf with wind circling it. Halilintar keeps his mouth shut and leaves Taufan.

"Oy, I'm talking to you. Damn it!"

Another person approaches Halilintar.

"Your next mission will be in 2 hours," Ice flatly informs him and leaves.

🏁

Halilintar removes his tie and suit to take a bath.

Water running through his masculine body. On his shoulder rests the symbol of the star and ligtning crossing. He caresses the symbol.

"I hope you have a happy life," a soft smile tugging on that cold face. He wished that his soulmate is living a good life in contrast to him. 

🏁

The mission was a success, but he got shot.

Halilintar quickly ran away. His blurred vision is not a good sign for him. The rain pouring down pounded his injured side. With his body becoming more tired, Halilintar stops and leans against a wall.

'Hahhhhh what a cliche ending' he who has killed many is dying in unkown alley. Though he really wish to meet his soulmate for the last time.

'I'm sorry', his eyes were really heavy.  He could faintly hear something. A presence got close to him.

He notices a person (?). A face appeared in his sight. The only thing he recognizes is the same symbol that he has engraved on that person's neck.

'Is this fate? Are you listening to my prayer?' He leans a bit closer to the person. His lips brush a little on that person's lips. Halilintar felt a bit satisfied. He let the world take his consciousness.

🏁

The first thing that he notices after waking up is...

"I'm not dead" with the most deadpanned expression he had.

"Oh! Finally you woke up" a man appeared from the door. His analytic eyes were solely on Halilintar's ruby eyes.

"You saved me?"

"Yep, literally"

The room stayed silent.

"I'm sorry I ripped your suit..."

"And you look at my soulmate symbol," the man rubbed his chin.

"Yes. I suppose, I will meet my soulmate in the best environment, yet I meet him at the brink of death"

"I'm Halilintar."

"Ummm Solar"

"Suite you perfectly"

That made the other person blush.

"I don't understand. I don't believe this soulmate thingy, yet I found the exact copy of my symbol"

"Me too,"

"Though I've been waiting for my soulmate too. More like trying to find you"

"... so should we hug?"

"Eh? But your injury?"

"I have experienced worse than this"

The man hesitates to get close to him. Halilintar stood and walked to him. He hugged the smaller male.

"It feels different" Solar returns the hug.

"I feel..."

"Relieve"

"Yes. Knowing that my soulmate is not death"

For once, Halilintar felt at peace.

"Solar"

"Hmm?"

"Solar"

"Yes?"

"You're mine"

The man being mentioned is blushing madly.

"We just met!"

"It's already obvious that you're mine," Halilintar says with finality.

"OMFG my soulmate is possesive, Fang would laught at this"Halilintar titling his head.

Solar could only blush in embarrassment as Halilintar's handsomeness increased when those ruby eyes were staring deeply at him.

"I... am not ready...."

"Hm?"

"I'm not ready"

"Ready for w— oh. You're a fast thinker, shall we do that?" Halilintar smirked as Solar quickly released his hug and wanted to run away.

"Hshhhh relax, I wouldn't do that if you're not ready"

"Ughhhh blame my friend for feeding me xxx ...."

Halilintar let his soulmate grumble. He just wanted to cherish this moment before answering the call.

He wished times like this would happen forever.

He wished.