Angel (English)

This is Angel-AU

~□~

Everything feels wrong. Heaven has never felt this off before. 

'Hmm... is it because I'm attached to human?' Solar pondered this as he hesitated to enter that location. The place that prohibited you from using emotion.

He stood outside the white gate for almost an hour, weighing the pros and cons of what he was going to do next.

"They say, if you come to the Earth, you will never come back. I guess those legends are true. What happens to those angels, when they're in the same situation like me?"

"And the devil really enjoys himself staying there. No wonder God condemns them to stay there forever"
Solar stops his musing and comes back to his objective.

"Soooo basically, heaven just threw me away? So what am I? A fallen angel?" 

Every step he takes nears the gate, and it feels like his body is being burned down.

"Oh well, I guess that's the answer to my question. After everything that I have done, this is my reward?
Should I be grateful to You for throwing me?"

"I guess so"

He turned back from the gate. He walked to the edge of two worlds. 
He spread his wings that were slowly tainted black. The halo slowly disappears.

He jumped off, never looking back.
He flew to a home and stood quiet in front of it.

"Eh?! SOLAR?! HUWAAAAAAA! WELCOME BACK HOME!" That orange cap wearer fiercely hugged him.

"I'm home"

'And finally I'm free'