"𝙎𝙪𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢?"

It is around dinner time when Zayn and Niall arrive home. Liam and I ate some bread and Harry's still sleeping. That psycho probably drained his energy. It is about 10 pm when he finally wakes up. His eyes flutter open and he looks at me, a weak smile forming on his face.

"Hi." He says quietly. I smile back at him and help him sit up. "Do you want something? Water, something to eat?" I question. He nods shyly. "Yes please."

I look at Liam and silently ask him to make Harry something. He seems to be getting what I'm asking and stands up to walk to the kitchen.

I pull Harry into my side and give him a kiss on his head. "I was so worried, you know?"

"Sorry." He says.

"It's okay. Are you in pain now?"

"My leg and head hurt." Harry answers. I nod and ask Liam to take some pain relievers with him to.

"Consider it done!" Is Liam's reply.

"By the way... Gerald said that if you wanted to uh... Sue Jeremy, than he would be very happy to testify for you." I say. I feel Harry tense up beside me, but I rubbmy thumb over his tigh to calm him down.

"Sue him?" He asks in a timid voice.

"He did so much to you. He hurt you both physically and mentally. This is your chance."

"I'll th- t-think about it. That's okay?"

"Of course!" I say and hug him tightly. Liam comes back with some warm tea and a toast. Also some pain killers to relieve Harry's pain.

"Thabk you, Li." Harry thanks him.

"No problem, Haz." He ruffles Harry's hair and walks back to his seat on the recliner.

I'm so glad that the boys like Harry and the same the other way around. It would be something if they would hate each other. I don't know if I could choose between them.

Thinking about choosing, I should really choose what to do with Harry. In a way with my feeling for him.

I don't know how to take it slow.

I'll let him heal first, then let him decide what to do with Jeremy and then I'll see what to do.

I don't want to force him into anything like that psychopath did.