𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩

It is the next day and today we are going to get Harry here, somehow. I know it will be hard as Harry had said he isn't allowed to leave the house.

I am the first one awake, which is new as I'm pretty much, always the last one. But that's because I always go to bed very late, so it isn't that weird. I know Harry is an early bird. I've heard him getting out of bed twice, that was around 7 in the morning. I will never be able to do that, although I am fairly early up now, too . My mother is an early bird like Harry, too, so I know I got it from my dad.

Anyways, I get out of bed and take a quick shower, because I sweat a lot last night, more than usual. After I was done with the shower, I decide to be a good friend and make breakfast for everyone. Somehow, I managed to burn the toast and let the water overcook. I may not be the best cook. I set the table and go to watch TV, until the others wake up.

The first one up is Liam. "Morning Lou." He says, his voice groggy with sleep. We walks over to the kitchen, probably to make breakfast, but I did that already. "Did you make breakfast?" I hear Liam ask, amused. I turn my head and look at him, a smile creeping on my face. I'm proud of myself, I managed to not let the buns burn in the oven.

"Yeah, I did that." I say.

Liam applauds for me. "I'm surprised." He says and I laughed. "So, we're gonna get Harry here?" he asked then.

"Yes, I hope we find a way. He told me that Jeremy guy doesn't let him out for he house much."

"Can't believe something like that happened to Harry. Who sells his child off to some strangers in change of money? There are a lot of other ways to get money." Liam sighs.

"I know." Just then, Niall and Zayn both come into the living room.

"Morning lads!" Niall greets cheerful.

"Morning." Liam and I say in chorus. We all sit down at the table and start eating. "It's good, Liam." Zayn says. Liam burst out laughing and I glare at him. "What?" Zayn asks, looking at all of us, though Niall had the same confused look in his face.

"I made breakfast." I say, crossing my arms.

"For real?" Zayn asks surprised. "Yes."

"Damn, Lou. Didn't think you had it in you." Niall laughs. "Well, is it good or not?" I ask then.

"Yeah, it's pretty good." Niall and Zayn nod. I smile and we continue breakfast until we're all full. "What's the planning for today?" Zayn asks.

I stand up and gather all the dirty plates from the table and dump them on the kitchen counter, for Zayn and Niall to wash. "We're gonna get Harry here to make a plan. To save him, from that dick head, Jeremy." I tell. Zayn and Niall both nod.

"So, we're calling him and asking to just come here?" Zayn asks.

"Something like that, but I think it won't be as simple as said." Liam answers whim for me.