𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

So, it's been 3 days since Harry has been here. It's been good. Harry got closer with the boys, as well as with me. We've been to the park together, played on the playground like a bunch of toddlers, but who cares?

Right now, me and the boys are in the kitchen making breakfast, Harry is still sleeping, went to check on him when I woke up.

He has nightmares, wakes up in the middle of the night a crying mess. I always hear him, even though I know he tries to be quiet. The boys hear him too. I want to help, but I don't know how, the urge to go to him and comfort him is huge, but I don't. I don't know what his reaction will be.

Liam is making some scrambled eggs, while Zayn and me are in charge of setting the table. Niall went out to get some tea, as it was gone. I drink a lot of it and since Harry is here, the tea was gone in a blink of an eyelid.

"I should wake Hazza up." I said.

"Yeah, Niall should be here soon and the eggs are done." Liam said and put the scrambled eggs in a bowl and on the table. I nod and make my way to Harry's room. Once I'm there, I slowly open the door and see Harry in curled up in bed, light snores leaving his mouth. He looks peaceful. The day I took him here to the apartment, he had dark bags under his eyes and he was extremely thin. He still is thin, but the bag under his eyes are gone and he looks a lot more lively. Also the bruises have faded away a bit.

I softly walk over to the small bed in the center of the room. I sit down on it, being careful for Harry and brush some curls out of his face. He stirs at the touch, so I quickly retreat my hand.

''Harry?'' I start. I shake his shoulder a bit. ''Hazza, c'mon breakfast is ready.'' I say and his eyes flutter open.

''Morning.'' He groans.

''Morning lad, breakfast is ready. You coming?'' I ask him. He nods and says he's gonna get ready, so I leave the room and go back to the kitchen. I see Niall is already back from the shop and sitting at the dining table, ready to dig in. The glint of hunger in his eyes going unnoticed. He's like a hungry wolf who hasn't eaten for months, like he always is. I sit down the opposite of Niall, my usual place. Liam always sits at edge and Zayn next to him on Niall's side. The chair next to me is now for Harry. Zayn and Liam sit down as well and together we wait for Harry to join us. After 5 minutes, he stumbles into the living room and walks over to us. He is wearing one of my hoodies, it reaching his thigh as I am taller than him.

He quickly sits down and blushes as he noticed everyone looking at him. He blushes so easily, it's cute. ''You guys didn't have to wait for me.'' He then says.

''Well, it's what we always do. Now, dig in!'' Liam says and Niall cheers before throwing his plate full with everything on the table.