𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙙

Somewhere deep inside of me tells me I should not do it. I should not go and get Harry from that place. At least not right now. But, I can't let Harry down. So I still keep driving until I reach Harry's house. Or at least the house of Jeremy where he stays at. Unfortunately. I keep driving until the navigation says I arrived at my destination. I look to my right where the house should be and I see a huge mansion behind the black high fences. I wouldn't necessarily say it's bigger than my own, but I'm impressed.

I park my car on the parking lot on the side of the road and get out, putting my sunglasses on. I walk up to the gate and press the button that says: 'The bell'. I'm glad they indicated which head is for the bell, since there are a lot of buttons and I have no idea which one is for what.I wait for a moment until I hear a rough voice coming out of the speaker.

''Who are you?'' It's definitely the voice of a man. A voice I know and I'm not happy to hear it.

''Uhm, Hi.'' I say nervously. ''I'm Louis.'' I need to find a quick lie. I can't tell him I'm hear for Harry. I thought he would be gone around this hour, Harry said so. ''I'm here for uh... the gardener!'' I say the first thing that comes up in my brain. I hope they have a gardener, I think so though. I mean, have you seen the house!? The man, or well, Jeremy, chuckles.

''And why are you here for the gardener?'' Jeremy asks.

''Well, he knows my mom and I needed to ask him something important. Family business, it's private.'' Since when did I get this good at lying?

''Okay, my servant Emily will be waiting at the entrance for you. She'll bring you to him.'' Something in his voice seems off, but I shrug it off. Then a beep is heard and the gate opens. I walk through and up the stairs to the front door. I knock on it and not even a second later it opens, revealing a young girl with straight black hair. ''Hi!'' She greets happily. ''Hi, uhm, I'm here for the gardener.'' I tell her. She nodded and gestures for me to follow her. The mansion from the inside looks even bigger than from the outside. It almost looks like a royal palace. ''Good old Gerald must be at his favourite spot.'' Emily says then. I nod absently. Soon, she leads me through a white door in the backyard. ''If you go behind that hedge, you will find him soon enough.'' She says and than just walked off, back inside.

I did what she told me and soon see a fairly old man watering flowers. I clear my throat once I stand close enough and he stops watering the flowers and turns around to face me. ''Good afternoon young man, how can I help?'' He asks.

''Well, Uhm... How do I start...'' I seriously don't know what to do, in my head everything was better planned out than this. But also in my head, Jeremy would be gone and the only thing I had to do was help Harry get out of the house. ''Okay, so here is the thing: I'm here for Harry.'' I just say bluntly. He looks at me confused. ''Harry? You mean the curly haired boy?'' I nod variously. ''Yes, that's him!''

''What do you want with him?'' His friendly expression goes to a protective, suspicious one. ''He's a friend, I accidentally called his phone number when I actually wanted to call my girlfriend.'' I want to puke at the fact I still call Eleanor my girlfriend while I like Harry. ''Ever since then, we have been chatting with each other.'' I just decide to tell him a bit of the truth, I don't know him well enough to tell him everything.

''Go on...''