"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠"

I am getting ready our show in the Netherlands, Lou is doing my hair, when my phone starts ringing. ''Zayn, can you give it to me?'' I ask Zayn, who is the closest to my phone, which is lying on the coffee table.

''Sure!'' He says and grabs it for me. ''It's Harry.'' He says happily. The mention of the boy with beautiful soft curly hair and deep green eyes, brings a huge smile on my face. Zayn walks over to me and hands me the phone. I see Harry is video calling, that's something new! I excitedly click on the button and soon I see a mop of brown curls and curious green eyes.

''Hi Lou!'' Harry greets me just as excitedly. ''Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with the show and the boys too, of course!'' He says.

''That's sweet Haz, Thanks!'' I smile in the camera. ''How is everything there?'' I ask then.

Harry shakes his head and then smiles. ''It's actually been pretty good since that thing with the basement, Jeremy has been out a lot and every time he comes home, I am already asleep.'' He says. I don't know why, but an unsettling feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. I smile anyways and reply to him. ''That's great, love. Tell me if anything else happens.''

''Yes, I'll do that.''

''Good, I need to go now. The show is gonna start soon.''

''Okay, bye Lou!'' He says, but a nice idea pops up in my head. If Harry can't go to our show, then I'll make sure to bring it to him.

''Wait! I'll have a surprise for you after I'm done with this show. Hold your phone close.'' I say. Harry nods and we say goodbye. Once I hang up, I jump out of the seat, as Lou was done with my hair and turn around to face all of the boys. They look back at me, eyebrows raised and a expecting look on their faces.

''What?'' Liam says. I guess by the look of my face they know I have a plan.

''Well... We're gonna film this show and I'll send it to Harry after. As you know, Harry can't come to our concerts, even though he badly wants to, so we're going to film it for him. Ourselves."

"That's sweet. I'm sure he loves that!" Liam agrees, just as the others.

"We can use our phone to make different videos and we can edit them together." I explain. Just then some crew member calls out to get ready and we grab our phones, ready to film it for the precious curly headed boy back in London.