𝙋𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤

It hurts, yes, it does, I feel my jaw throbbing and I know a bruise is going to form there, but that doesn't stop me from punching him back again and tackling him to the ground. I straddle him and throw punch after punch. He tries to pry me off of him, but it's no use. I keep going until his face is all bloodied, swollen and red. I stand up and look down at him, admiring my work.

''Now, tell me where the fuck Harry is!'' I yell at him, kicking him once more in his side. I never thought I could be this... I don't know how to put it, but it feels good. After Harry told me what he did to him, I couldn't hold myself back just now.

''No.'' He says, his voice a bit rough and croaky.

''I'll find him by myself then.'' I shrug and walk out of the room, leaving him to fend for himself. I close the door behind me, and just then I notice Gerald quietly sitting on the ground. He is looking at his lap, fiddling with his fingers, but his head shoots up when I clear my throat. He quickly stands up.

''Thank you.'' He says quietly. I look at him, confusion written over my face.

''What do you mean?'' I ask.

''He was cruel. It was good what you did just there.'' He explains.

''Well, I never really knew I was capable of that. Just hearing what he did to Harry when he told me, made me see red.'' He chuckles. ''I may know where he is hiding Harry.''

''You do?''

''Yes, normally he locks the poor boy up in here, but when there are visitors, he locks him up in the basement of the shed in the garden.'' Gerald tells.

''Please take me there. I need to know he's alright.'' I beg him. Gerald nods and makes me follow him. We walk out of the mansion, back into the huge garden and walk all the back to the back. Once we get there, I see an old and tatty shed. He gets out his keys again and unlocks the door of it. It cracks and squeaks when he opens it. I grimace at the inside of the shed. It's dusty and old. Also really cold. I can see my own breath. Gerald opens a door in the floor that leads to a ladder. Then he grabs a lantern and turns it on. I follow him down into the dark basement of the shed.

''This basement actually leads back to the house, but this is the only entrance.'' Gerald says. I nod and follow him through the tunnel. The further we go, the colder it gets.

Seriously, is this guy a psycho, or what?

It only takes a minute before we get to a big open room.

The oxygen gets knocked out of me at the sight I witness.
•••••
Oops!