𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Harry walks into the music room and looks at the black wing in the center of it. He runs a hand over his, soft and delicate. The wing is already open. When Harry reaches the front, he presses in one note and closes his eyes. He then looks at me and I nod at him, encouraging him to play. He smiles and sits down on the chair. Zayn and I are still standing in the doorway, both of us looking at Harry and waiting for him to start playing.

Then he starts, pressing one note in and the rest following, his hands flying over the notes smoothly, not one note wrong and everything at the time. The song being 'Moonlight Sonata' by Beethoven.

He closes his eyes and fully concentrates on the music.

He plays it all by heart, I can feel his pain, but at the same time happiness. It's a mixed feeling, but it somehow feels nice. The song is wrong, but right too. It's uneven but beautiful. Slow and deep. I feel like this song describes his life. The way it's not all a straight line and there are a lot bumps in the road. How the song goes from high to low. There are so many emotions at once. How it builds up and slowly climbs down again.

Tears prickle in my eyes, I'm not the emotional one, bit this one got me. I wipe the tears away and look at Harry. His eyes are still closed and he is sitting upright. There's a slight frown on his face and I can see a single tear falling down his cheek. This song must mean much to him.

It all seems like a magical moment. It's a whole door that opens up to Harry's mind. His life. I feel calm, but at the same time restless.

The song slowly comes to an end. The last notes the deepest, the painfullest. As Harry presses in the very last note, he opens his eyes and takes a deep breath. He takes his hands of the piano and wipes the tear on his cheek away.

All three of us get startled as we hear loud clapping behind us. I turn around and see Niall and Liam standing there with both a plastic bag in their hands.

''That was so beautiful, Harry.'' Niall complements. I turn back around to Harry and see him blushing, looking down at his lap. He murmurs a quiet 'thanks'.

''You learned this yourself?'' Zayn then asks. Harry nods and I smile.

He's so talented.

<º>

I feel like this sucked ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Thoughts?

Take care loves <3

Treat people with kindness or use the Tommo way

~ L