Yoongi's heart hospital

Start from the beginning

Me: Stop sending those creepy emoticons and get your ass to work

Immature pervert: Of course of course, I understand you miss me, I will be right there.

How much ever you wanted to ignore him, you couldn't because you both worked at the same place. U always wondered how much his flirting skills had improved. He would literal flirt with you at every goddamn place.

You wanted to strongly deny the fact that you fell for him harder but you couldn't. Hoseok said you made it too obvious.

Immature pervert: btw, You want to know what's tasty in Busan???😁😏

Me: Fuck You

Immature pervert :Please do

Seen.

-

"Jungkook, can you help me with this?"  You said while trying to lift up a tire and fix it. 

"Sure" He quickly came over and supported it up. 

"Anything else?" He dusted off his hands and looked at you.

You shook our head, trying not to come up with more talks.

"Al right" He was about to go when Yoongi came there with hands cupping his waist.

"You both are well aware of the fact that we need to return the car today right?" He said in a monotonous tone.

"Today!" Your face was filed in with worry.

"Of course, what did you hear? Two-days?"

"I cannot do it alone Yoongi"

"Then what is he for?" He nudged Jungkook and went away.

"Looks like we will be spending some quality time together" He grinned and bent down to your level.

You scrunched up your nose, "Let's just get to work"

"Your wish is my command princess" He winked at you before pinching your cheek.

"Don't. do. that" You quickly looked away.

"Why? did it make your heart flutter?" He bought his face more closer to yours, so close that you could feel his breath brushing your face.

"Jeo-"

"Don't worry Sweetie, at this rate, you will be experiencing a heart attack"

He was about to do something but was interrupted by a rather loud and sharp voice.

"I suppose this is a garage and not a heart hospital Jeon. I would appreciate if you would get down to proper work rather than getting involved in this sappy shit" Yoongi's  voice ringed in your ears.

" Of course" 

At around 6 in the evening, you both were done with your work as you started to pack your things up, ready to go home.

"Why don't you just accompany me Hana? We are going on the same road anyway" Jungkook suggested.

"Jeon, I just got off work and you need to stop giving me those petty proposals. I am seriously annoyed. I told you, I will go by myself, besides, I don't know why Yoongi hasn't talked about the kiss but he'll be super angry. He said he'll drive me home."

"You find these proposals annoying? Don't worry sweetheart, you will soon get a manly proposal"

It took you a while to process what he just said. But before you finished, he pulled you inside the cab and that's how you ended up riding with him.

You thought it would be a very random ride. But that wasn't possible when the Great Jungkook was right beside you.  Not because he was looking at you every second, but because his pick up lines were too bad. 

This was his 20th pick up line, "Hana, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"I'm straight from hell Jeon" You sent him a wide smirk as he shut his mouth for the rest of the ride.

-

Your night routine was fixed ever since. Skin care, k-dramas and then dream about the drop dead gorgeous actors.

But recently, it changed because it included texting Jungkook.

Outdated flirt: Hey hana, I just found a perfect nickname for you" 

Me: .....

Outdated flirt: Mine. Can I just call you mine?

You couldn't deny, Jungkook's charms were not a easy subject to ignore. The fact that he flirted 24/7 didn't help at all. No matter how flustered you were, you managed to handle the situation pretty smoothly.

Me: Hey Jungkook, I also found a perfect nickname for you.

Outdated flirt: Really! woah! what's that?

Me: Next door freak