Chapter 13: Ranboo!

Ranboo's POV:

I felt something against my shoulder and looked over to see y/n sleeping. She looked so cute while she sleeps. I brushed the hair out of her face softly and kissed her forehead. (I wish someone would do this to me😭)

The plain ride was gonna be awhile so we decided to chit chat. After awhile of chit chatting, I got tired. I rested my head on hers and fell asleep.

Y/n POV:

I woke up and went to lift my head up when I felt that I couldn't. I couldn't exactly see but I knew Ranboo had fallen asleep. I know he let me sleep and I don't want to be rude but the plane was gonna land soon and we need to get off. I tapped his shoulder and he slightly lifted his head off of mine.

"Sorry love, but the plane is gonna land soon and I had to make sure you were awake."

"No worries at all." Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was smiling.

"Oh this is out stop." We all grabbed our small things and made our way off the plane. I called up two ubers and they took us to my house. I was extremely worried if what my friends would think if it.

We walked into the house and all you could smell was alcohol and BO. It was gross. I made my way inside and told my friends to stay at the door because I didn't want a whole bunch of people in my 'home'.

I made my way to my room. Surprisingly, he hasn't touched anything in here. I don't think he's even been in here.

I quickly packed the boxes and my streaming stuff and headed downstairs. The guys took the stuff and put it in the cars. We closed the car trunks and were about to get in the car when....

Smack!

Dad was here.

He came up behind me and hit me. Damn did that sting. I'm could feel my face swelling. Wilbur and Dream we're about to run after them but I stopped them.

"It's fine, I got this." I walked over to him and hit him back just as hard. He ended up stumbling due to him being drunk off his ass. "Fuck you dad!"

"What the fuck! Y/N!" He went to hit me again but I moved.

"You and your abuse ends now! Your never gonna be my father! Ever since mom left for another guy all you do is fucking hurt me! Ever since y/b/n left you hurt me! He left because if you, not me! I fucking hate you with every bone in my body!" I kicked his stomach hella hard which caused him to fall backwards.

"Your gonna regret that!" I watched as he grabbed a knife and went after me. This was the end... I stood there waiting to be stabbed but I wasn't. I opened my eyes and saw Ranboo with a knife in his stomach.

"RANBOO!" I fucking screamed. I broke down crying. "NIKI, PHILZA, DREAM!" Someone just please help. I helped him lower himself on the ground and I grabbed my phone from my pocket. Immediately I called 911. I watched as the others ran over and started helping me. We tried stopping the bleeding as much as possible.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Help please! My boyfriend just got stabbed!" I couldn't control my tears. Dream knocked my dad out and was keeping an eye on him. I laid Ranboos head in my lap and talked to the lady on the other side of the phone.