Chapter 2: Panic attack

Wilbur's POV:
Y/n and I had been talking for a little bit until she started getting really panicked. I heard a slam. It had sounded like a door.

"Bye." Is all she said. I couldn't say anything before she hung up. I was really worried for her. I ended up getting a hold of Phil and Ranboo. I knew her and Ranboo we're pretty close.

I went to my computer and saw Phil was still in the chat. I joined.

"Phil."
"Oh hello Will, what's up?" Phil sounded pretty confused. After all I did call him at like 12 at night.

"I have to talk to you about something, it's about y/n.." I was very serious. I didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Is something wrong?"
"I think so..." I had explained what happened. My voice cracked a couple time, worried that she may be hurt.

"Oh god, well the best I can say is we wait. Try calling her tomorrow."

"Alright. I'll talk to you later Phil."

"Alright, let me know if something happened. Okay?" Phil sounded pretty worried now. "I will, bye." I left the vc so I could message Ranboo.

Wilbur
Hey Ranboo

RanBitch 😑🤍🖤
Heyyyy Wilbur, is something wrong? It's pretty late for you.

Wilbur
It's about Y/n. I'm worried for her.

RanBitch 😑🤍🖤
Is she okay?! What happened?

Wilbur
I don't know. I was on a call with her earlier and then she got really panicked. I had heard a slam. She ended the call really fast before I could say anything.

RanBitch 😑🤍🖤
Maybe some family problem.

Wilbur
Ranboo... She sounded scared, like she was gonna cry

RanBitch 😑🤍🖤
Oh.... I'll message her tonight, I don't know if she'll respond because it's late but I will try.

Wilbur
I planned on calling her tomorrow

RanBitch 😑🤍🖤
Alright, let me know if anything happens and I'll let you know if she responds

Wilbur
Okay, goodnight RanBitch

RanBitch 😑🤍🖤
Hey! Don't call me that. But goodnight

I felt a little better that I could let some people know, but that feeling like something bad happened is still there.

Y/n, please be alright...

Ranboo's POV:

After I got those texts from Wilbur I started to worry. Would y/n be alright? I decided to text her. I didn't want to call her cause it was late where she lived.

Ranboo
Hey y/n. I just wanted to check up on you and make sure you were alright. Please get back to me when you see this.

I put my phone down. I sighed and walked to the kitchen to make something to eat, hoping she was okay. Y/n and I have been friends for years. Over time I started to like her more than a friend. Even if she didn't like me back I would always be there for her.