Chapter 3: Aimsey?

Y/n POV:

I woke up then next day. When I went to move, pain ran through my whole body. I forgot about that. I just laid in bed. I didn't want to move. The pain was to excruciating. I was supposed to stream today. I didn't want to.

I got up and I went to my computer. I fixed my hair so it wasn't in my face. I sighed. I went on twitch and clicked start stream. I was almost already at 50k viewers.

Y/nnnnn!
Heyyy
Your so prettyyyy
Your backkk
Hiiiiiiii <3
Ugh she's here

"Hey chat, sorry I didn't stream yesterday. I was busy. So I think today is gonna be a chill stream, just chatting." My face cam wasn't on because I didn't want to cover the bruises on my face and neck.

Why isn't your face cam on?
Hi y/n
Face cam?

"Sorry chat, no face cam today. I don't feel like getting ready." I chuckled. Most of the chat didn't mind.

Okay
That's okay
Good, we don't have to see your ugly face
Chatter, don't be mean
She's pretty <3

I decided to go on the smp and went to collect cobblestone. I know Phil said he needed some. After about 2 hours of stream I was so tired. Keeping a mask on was hard and exhausting.

"Alright chat, I'm gonna go now. I'm tired. Have a good day/night. Love you all."

Byeee
Bye y/n
Love youuu
Goodnight
<<<3333333
Bye

With that I ended stream. I went and payed in my bed. I didn't really want to get up. Streaming took a lot of work.

My phone buzzed. I looked to see who it was and it was Dream? Why was he texting me. He never texts me.

Dream 💚💛
Heyy y/n, can I add you to a group chat?

Y/n 🌺🙂
Sure 😊

You have been added to a group chat by Dream 💚💛 with 17 others

Dream 💚💛
So I made this group cause I didn't want to text you all individually

Sapnap 🐼🧡
Okay, okay. What do you need to tell us

Niki 🌺💕
Hiiiiii everyone

Dream 💚💛
So I was talking with Philza and I was wondering if you all wanted to meet up!

George 💙😵
That sounds like fun

Y/n 🌺🙂
Hey Niki

Puffy 🐑
I'm down!

Ranboo 🥰💕
Oooooo, I get to meet people

Wilby ❤️😋
Is y/n gonna go?

Y/n 🌺🙂
I'll have to ask my parents

Wilby ❤️😋
Aren't you 18?