Chapter 7: Happiness

Aimsey's POV:

"She's fine but she won't be able to feel many happy emotions. Like love, joy, or excitement." It felt as if my heart stopped.

"Is there anyway way we could get them back?!"

"They could come back over time. It's not an instant thing though." I was relieved.

"Is anyone here family?" The doctor questioned.

"I mean we all are. By blood though? No."

"Well who's her guardian?"

"Uh me, I'm her guardian at the moment." Philza stepped in.

"Alright, can I talk to you alone for minute." Shit, they're probably gonna talk about her habits.

Philza POV:

"Sure." Me and the doctor went into another room. " Is there something wrong miss?"

"Well.... when we were treating her there were multiple cuts on her body. They looked like they were from self harm. I don't know if you know but I still thought I should tell you." Is this what she's been hiding. Poor y/n.

"May I see?" I wanted to see how bad she was.

"Not at the moment cause we just wrapped them."

"Well may I know how many there are."

"I don't know how many but there was a lot. They cover her lower arms and her upper thighs." I didn't really know what to say anymore.

"Alright, thanks for informing me."

"Also she needs to eat more. She weighs like a younger child would."

"Okay." I walked out back to the group. I didn't really want to tell anyone about it. It wasn't really meant for me to tell. I can tell Ranboo, Aimsey, and Wil already know cause they were quiet while everyone else was asking questions.

"People are aloud to go in there. Only three people at a time."

"Me, Aimsey, and Ranboo will go in first." Wilbur suggested.

"Okay." They walked past me into her room.

Wilbur POV:
We went into her room. She looked so small and fragile in her bed.

"So is she fine? Can she leave soon." I questioned. Aimsey gave me and Ranboo a worried look. I started getting concerned. "Is she okay?"

"Well she can leave tomorrow but..." Her voice cracked. She started crying lightly.

"But?" What was wrong.

"She can't feel happiness. Like joy, love... happy..." At this point she started sobbing.

"What.." I looked over to Ranboo who looked like he was gonna burst out sobbing. I knew how Ranboo felt about Y/n. It probably just broke him knowing he might not ever be able to make her happy. I walked over to him and hugged him. (I love how as I wrote this a few weeks ago, Wilbur goes over to Ranboo before hugging Aimsey. Like she was sobbing. But y'know just fuck her I guess.🙄 Lol all jokes, I just wanted to point it out)