Chapter 11: Please dont leave me

Y/n POV:

I watched as Ranboo got chased and screamed at by my brother. It was funny. I was sitting on the couch cuddling next to Wilbur. (Not a ship)

After about 15 minutes of there childishness I called a quits and saved Ranboo. I stand up slowly and stood between the too and told y/b/n to leave Ranboo alone.

"Yes, Ran is my boyfriend okay? Please don't kill him, I need this man." That's all I said before I heard the others chuckle and I walked away to go to my room.

Once I got to my room I sat down on my bed a decided I was gonna take a nap. I laid back and closed my eyes.

(Time skip to about a hour later)

I woke up in a panic while crying. My chest hurt and head ached. I had a dream about... him... It's as if he's haunting me and won't let me go. I got up and headed to the bathroom.

I saw a blade on the counter and suddenly got confused cause I knew that it wasn't mine. Whatever, at this point I don't care who's it is. I quickly grabbed and rinsed it off, then pressed it against my skin. The instant relief felt great. After many cuts I decided I should stop before someone came in. I rinsed my arms off went to wrap them but remembered that Ranboo has my bandages. Well shit.

What was I supposed to do. I didn't want him to know and he gets mad at me. I started to panic. I tried breathing to stop a panic attack from happening but it was useless. I started breathing faster and faster until it hurt. I was choking on my tears and my chest felt heavy.

I kept myself as quiet as I could and managed to calm myself down. My eyes hurt from crying too much. It's all I ever do these days. Now. About my arms. I sat on the floor thinking about what I could do. I could go through his things and hope to find it but that might make him even more mad and upset with me.

I couldn't just go up to him and blatantly say hey so I cut myself again and I need some of those bandages to got. Im gonna pass on that one. After thinking for a little bit I realized that there was no way out of this and he would find out eventually. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Ranboo💞🥰

Y/n 🌺🙂
Hey Ran... Can you come upstairs. It's important... Just you though... Please don't be mad though...

Ranboo 💞🥰
Alright, I'll head up. I won't be mad love, don't worry.

After waiting for less than a minute I heard the bedroom door open and someone call my name. Ranboo was here.

"Y/n?"

"I'm in here Ran..." I heard his footsteps get closer to the bathroom door and started rethinking if this was a good idea or not. I kept myself calm for the most part. I had tears streaming down my face quietly.

"Can I come in?" I heard him say as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah..." I said it pretty quietly but I guess he heard because I saw him turn the handle and walk in. He just stared at me. I would stare too. I was crying and had blood running down my arm with a blade next to me.

"Y/n... He started walking over to me but I stopped him in his tracks.

"Please stop...don't come any closer..." I looked at him as he stopped and then looked at the ground. "Where did you put the bandages... Can you get them for me..?" I looked at him once again as he nodded and walked away. I was trying so hard not to cry. I was keeping everything in. He's already had to baby me enough, he doesn't need to do it more.

Broken... (Ranboo x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें