Chapter 8: mhgmhm-

Y/n POV:

I look up at him. He just looked at me with his eyes widened slightly. I saw his face started to go red. He chuckled lightly as I felt my face heat up.

"I-im sorry... I didn't meant to make it awkward or anything." I got slightly embarrassed. It took a minute for him to speak again which worried me.

"It's okay, I was just a little surprised. I... I love you too." He smiled at me. My heart melted. It felt as if I was dancing on clouds. The feeling did fade though.

"What... What does that make us?.." I said quietly. I was hoping he heard but at the same time, I was hoping he didn't hear.

"Whatever you want to be Y/n!" He said brightly. I looked up at him.

"Could we... be together?" I was scared. I know he just said whatever I wanted but I was still afraid if rejection. I looked away quickly before he could answer.

"Of course." I felt my heart start pounding and my face got really warm. I waited for the feeling to go away but it didn't. I smiled slightly. I looked at him as I felt tears come to my eyes. Happy ones of course.

"Are you okay Y/n! What's wrong!?" I just chuckled. I jumped in his lap.

"I'm just really happy, you don't know how long I've wanted to say that." I hugged him and I was now crying.

"Y/n! Your smiling!?" I felt him hug me back.

"I know." It was still kinda difficult, I don't think I'm completely better yet. But what just happened, healed most of it apparently. It felt so good to be happy. (Okay okay, I know she only was injured for like a day and a half, maybe 2 days. But I only really did it for this part. I don't know why. Don't come after me 😭)

"Thank you so much Ranboo."

"For what?" He pulled out of the hug and looked at me.

"For helping me feel happiness again." My heart was racing. I was filled with so much joy. It feels as if I've never felt this feeling before. I don't think I've felt this happy for a very long time.

Me and Ranboo sat outside for another while. After about 30-45 minutes we decided we would go back inside. As we entered I was Wilbur smiling at us.

"So, lovebirds. How was your talk?" He smirked. I scoffed and walked into the kitchen.

"Our talk was great, thanks for asking." I grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

Wilbur chuckled at my statement. All three of us went to the living room and sat on the sofa. Ranboo sat next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder. It was relaxing. Well that was until I felt eyes staring at me. I opened mine and saw Wilbur staring at me. Smiling. (Don't make it weird people. There like siblings.)

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and shut them again.

"Y'know? Maybe I will. It's not everyday I see you smile." I opened my eyes again and looked at Wilbur. I didn't know I was still smiling. I stopped smiling and gave him a death glare.

"Okay, okay, I will not be taking if picture." He acts scared for a second until all of us start laughing. All of a sudden Tubbo walks in.

"Hey Tubbo." I looked at him and smiled. He looked shocked.

"Y/n! You can smile again, that's great!" Tubbo said enthusiastically.

"Yes, I know."

"Anyways, what's up Tubbo?" Ranboo asked.

"I was wondering if you could help me with something Ranboo."

"Sure." I get off if his shoulder and he stands up. Him and Tubbo walk off.

"I think I'm gonna go on a walk." I stated as I started standing up.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Wilbur asked, also standing up.

"No, I think I'm gonna go alone. Thanks for asking though." I walk upstairs into our room. It was kinda cold outside today. I had an idea. I walked out of our room and into Tubbo's.

"Hey Ran?" I asked quietly Incase they were doing something important.

"Yes?" He turned to look at me, standing by the doorframe.

"Can I use one if your hoodies?" Ranboo nodded. I walked out of the room and back into ours. I opened one of Ranboo's bags. I grabbed one of his plain black ones. God were his hoodies huge on me. I was basically swimming in this. I didn't mind though. I love bigger hoodies.

I walked downstairs and put my shoes on. I said bye to Wilbur and Fundy who was now on the couch too and walked out the door.

I decided I would walked to another small store and get a soda or something. I started walking around the block. I felt like....someone was....watching me. I got kinda worried so I picked up my pase. As I was walking I got pulled into An alleyway.

I tired to scream but my mouth was muffled.

"mhgmhm-" I tried pushing and hitting the person but I didn't seem to faze them at all. After all I was really weak still. Soon they got my in a neck lock. I started loosing my oxygen. My vision started getting blurry. Somebody help.... Anyone.... After a minute or two. I was out.

______________________________________

Words: 969
Published: April 17th, 2022

Heyy, I know this is a shorter chapter. This was kinda rushed cause I wanted to get another one out as soon as possible. I do hope you enjoyed this story so far. Try too stay healthy and stay safe ❤️🤗