Chapter 9: I feel disgusted

Y/n POV:

I woke up in dark room and I was tied to a chair. The restraints were tight and there digging into my wrists. My scars make it worse.

Looking around the room I see another human figure. It seems to me a young girl and she looks like she could be 13 maybe younger. She looks beaten up and shes sobbing.

"Hello?" I try to say as softly as I can so I don't scare her. She still seemed to jump a little though.

"H-h-ell-o." Her voice was harsh. I ended up getting a better look at her. She had dark brown hair. I couldn't see her face. Her hair was pretty short. She seemed to have very little clothing and chains on her wrist, whilst being chained to the wall. What happened?

"Do you know where we are?" I started. I was freaking out but I didn't show it, trying not to scare the young girl.

"Wh-where i-in some sort o-f h-h-ou-se." She kept stuttering or chocking over her words.

"May I ask what they do to you?"

"W-well..." She started to sit up slowly. "They h-hurt me...and th-they t-touch me in p-pla-ces." This poor girl. This shouldn't happen to a young girl like her. Well...this shouldn't happen to anyone at all. I will protect her even if it means I get harmed. After a while, I started to here footsteps. The girl seemed to know what was gonna happen cause she stood up immediately.

A man came down. He looked like he was in his 30's. He had chains and a belt in his hands. The chains looked very similar to the young girls. Are those for me? The man came up to me.

"Hello there. Your very pretty." He touched my face.

"What do you want from me?!" He just looked at me and started smiling. He then un-tied my arms.

"Nothing much. Just you beautiful." What?! All of a sudden he yanked me next to the girl and tied my arms to a metal bar with the chains he had.

"You people make me sick. Why hurt her? Shes just a young girl." He looked at the young girl, then back at me.

"She makes beautiful noises." That sentence alone made me wanna puke. "And your gonna make pretty noises for me too. After I'm done with her." What?! No!

"No!" He looked at me with a slightly angered look.

"No?"

"No. Don't hurt her. Only me. Give me twice the pain. Just please leave her alone." My voice was shaky.

"Fine, I'll leave her alone for now." Well it's better than nothing. She looked like she needed a break. Especially if she's the only one here. That means she's the only one he goes after. He walked over to me with the belt in his hand.

'Thwap!'

The belt hit my skin. It hurt like hell and I heard the girl screaming behind me. It was no point though. He hit me again a couple more times before talking.

"Take your clothes off girl." He had a smirk on his face. Damnit.

Wilbur's POV:

Where is she. It's like 9:00 at night. I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail. I was getting worried. I went upstairs to see if Ranboo had talked to her recently.

"Hey Ranboo? Have you talked to y/n recently?" He looked at me with a confused expression.

"No, the last time I talked to her was before she left. She had asked for my hoodie. She's not back?"

"No she not and I'm getting worried. I called her but she didn't answer; it went straight to voicemail.

"Let's get a couple other people and go look for her. Maybe she just got lost." Ranboo suggested. I nodded my head and went downstairs. We saw Dream, Sapnap, Karl, and Techno sitting on the couches in the living room.

"Dream. Guys, y/n is missing and we can't get in touch with her. Do you wanna help us look for her?"

"She's missing?!" Karl stood up almost immediately. I nodded.

"We'll join you." Sapnap stated. After we all got ready we started our journey.

We walked up and down roads. Checked every store in the area. We checked all the parks, even the dog parks. We checked all the alley ways, she was no where to be seen. When I walked into the last alleyway in the area I saw something on the ground. I picked it up and saw it was a phone. The phone case was really familiar. I brought it to the group.

"Hey, I found this phone and it looks familiar." I held up and showed and everyone.

"Y/n. That's her phone." Ranboo said.

"You 100% sure it's hers?" I didn't wanna give my hopes up.

"There's only one way to find out. Give me the phone." I handed the phone to Ranboo.

"What are you doing?" Dream questioned.

"Well earlier in the visit we took a picture together and she put it in the back of her phone." As he said that he opened the phone case and there it was, the picture of the two

"So...she gone?" Karl asked whilst tearing up.

"I wouldn't say gone but by the looks of it, she was taken. My voice cracked and Karl started sobbing into Sapnaps shoulder. Why would someone take her.

Y/n POV:

I was laying into the ground crying. My body hurts so much right now. I feel disgusted. I feel so nasty in my skin; I just wanted to crawl out and run away. I heard the cry's of the other girl there with me. I sat up slowly and leaned against the wall.

"I-im s-so sorry. T-this is all my f-fault." She handed me my hoodie that was on the ground. Well Ranboo's hoodie. It still smelled like home which was comforting.

"It's not your fault. Come here." I put the hoodie on along with some shorts that she had. (She has weight problems so she can fit them) The girl came over and rested her head on my shoulder. I started humming which slowly turned into singing. The girl fell asleep. Soon after I fell asleep too.

______________________________________

Words: 1149
Published: April 20th, 2022

Yes I know, this is also short. I rushed this one also. The book is almost done btw. I have lost so much motivation for this book but thankfully I'm almost done. Im working on three other books to so this is kinda hard. Also I stubbed my toe and it started bleeding, I didn't know that could happen. But let me tell you, it hurt so bad 😞. Stay healthy and stay safe ❤️