Chapter 6: Y/n!

Ranboo POV:

I didn't know who had hurt her but I wanted to kill them. I watched as she sobbed in my arms. It hurt me to see her like this. She looked broken.

"Who hurt you Y/n?" I wanted to help her.

"Promise you won't tell. Please. You have to promise me." She seemed scared.

"I promise." She started shaking again. My heart dropped to my stomach as soon as I heard what she said.

"M-my father." Her father said this to his daughter?! I understand why she was so hurt and broken. I would be too. I want to kick her father's ass so much.

"Oh y/n..." If her father said that to her. I don't want her going back.

"Does anyone else know?"

"No, just you. Please don't tell anyone."

"I won't. May I ask what else he does." If he said that to his daughter he has to be doing other things to her.

"I'm tired right now Ran. Can we talk later please.." She looked exhausted. Her eyes were already closed. Tear marks staining her face.

"Yeah, of course." I picked her up and set her on her bed. I started walking towards the door when I heard her say something.

"Thank you Ranboo." I gave a slight smile even though she couldn't see it. I walked out of the room I looked up to see Wilbur standing there. He looked like he was upset. I looked at him confused. Then it hit me like a bus. My face dropped. Did he hear us? No he couldn't have if he's standing here.

"What do you know Ranboo." His voice was stern and scary. Maybe he didn't hear?

"What do you mean Wilbur?" I tried acting confused. I couldn't tell him. I promised y/n.

"Don't bullshit me Ranboo. What. Did. She. Tell. You."

"Listen, I don't know what your on about but she didn't tell me anything."

"Then how come when I walked in earlier she was sobbing in your arms." So he heard. It seems he only heard her sobbing though.

"Listen. What she told me has nothing to do with you and it's not my business to tell. If you want to know so bad ask her yourself." I don't know why but I was kinda mad. Maybe because he was trying to get y/n's personal information from me.

"Fine." He started to walk into the room.

"She sleeping right now." My voice was stern. I didn't want her to be a woken. She needs the sleep.

"Oh. Okay." He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. Both of us went downstairs. People were wondering where y/n was. I just simply stated she was sleeping. I went out back to get some fresh air. I sat in a chair next to the pool. Was she gonna be okay? Is she being hurt? I had multiple thoughts running though my head at once. My train of thought was broken by a voice.

"Are you okay?" It was Phil.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I was stressed but I'm fine. Y/n on the other hand....isn't.

"You seemed stressed out about something. Do you wanna talk about it." I know I could trust him but I would need y/n's permission. I don't wanna break her trust with me.