Chapter 5 (part 1)

hi. if there's anyone still reading this, im sorry i have not posted in like forevz! but my teachers thought it would be a great freakin idea to give us projects ALL AT THE SAME TIME. and when we tried to enlighten them with this lovely information they were having none of that and just shrugged it off. WELL DO YOU WANT TO DO ALL THESE PROJECTS FOR ME YOURSELF THEN TEACHERS?!?! 

gahh im sorry.

me and my stupid rants...well carry on.

*5*

Joey slung an arm over my shoulder. "What class you got next Dani?"

"Um hold on." I mumbled as I swung my bag to my front and searched inside for my schedule. 'It should NOT be this hard to find a piece of paper on my first day.' I thought. 

Then I smacked my forehead with the palm of my hand, V8 style, and pulled out the sheet. "It was in my pocket duh!" I rolled my eyes at my stupidity and glanced at it.

The guys were peering over my shoulder when Joey snatched it out of my hands. "She's got Math with me, Ally, and Kyle. English with Aaron and Josh. Bio-Chem with me and Mike. History with Kyle. THEN LUNCH ALL OF US!" He shouted the last bit while dramatically throwing the paper in the air. Aaron caught it and handed it back to me. I smiled a thanks at him. Joey proceeded to snatch up Ally's hand and skip down the halls, tugging her along. She finally gave in and started to skip along side him. We watched as they turned at the end of the hallway and disappeared.

"Well, catch you later guys." Mike, Aaron, and Josh fell back and went their separate ways leaving me and Kyle.

"We should probably catch up with Mike and Ally."

"Yeah. They're probably already there by now."

"Then shall we follow their example?" Kyle held out his hand bowing slightly.

I took his out stretched hand "We shall." And we were off, skipping through the halls, earning many glances from by-passers.

We burst inside the classroom and the bell rang right after us. I did a fist pump in the air while exclaiming "Yes! I'm not late this time!"

"Well I'm glad you're excited about being on time but next class could you enter in a more calm manner Mr.Evans and..friend?" The teacher questioned, trying to hide his own amusement.

I spotted Joey in the middle-back row trying to suppress a laugh. "Tsk. Tsk. Dani. You and Kyle will never learn will you?" Joey shook his head in disapproval. "I tried to tell them Mr.Goodwich! But they wouldn't listen!" He carried on.

"Oh yes. Because you, Mr.Vinotchi, came in to my class room so differently." The math teacher chuckled. With that we finally took our seats and let Mr.Goodwich start class.

*~*~*~*

ok dont go freakin on me. this is just part one of this chapter. i wanted to at least give you guys something...soo ya